- Estimated trophy difficulty: 4/10 (Personal)
- Offline trophies: 57 (46, 9, 1, 1)
- Online trophies: None
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 21-25 hours (Personal)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 (2 recommended)
- Number of missable trophies: 7 - Janitor , Careful Merchant , Gotta Go fast! , Perfect Golem King , Perfect Carnivorous Mutae , Perfect Naja , Perfect Engergy Flux
- Glitched trophies: 13 - Savage! , Janitor , Really?!? , Golem Enthusiast , Forest Enthusiast , Desert Enthusiast , Tech Enthusiast , It Takes a Thief to Catch a Thief , Rage Against the Golems , Rage Against the Forest , Rage Against the Desert , Rage Against the Machinery , Healthcare System
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
- Do trophies stack?: Yes, the international and JP versions of the game have their own lists.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: None
- Additional peripherals required?: No
Welcome to Moonlighter. You play as Will, a merchant by day and adventurer by night. You own a shop in Rynoka village called Moonlighter that you obtained from your late Grandfather.
This game has a feel of the old school Zelda to it. You will visit dungeons, and pick up the loot the enemies drop, bring it back to your shop and sell it or use the materials to craft weapons or armor to help in dungeons to progress further along to gain more loot.
The devs are aware of the glitched trophies for this game, and are currently working on them. I suggest waiting for a patch to be released that fixes all the glitched trophies in the game, so you won't have to grind it all out in one sitting (looking at you 10,000 kills). If you don't want to wait for a fix, then instead of exiting out of the game and turning off your PS4, put it in rest mode if you wish to take a break or need to stop so you will not reset the counter.
Step 1: Sell, Slay, Upgrade, Repeat
Here you will want to work towards all the trophies besides the trophy Gotta Go fast!. There are quite a few glitched trophies in here, most of which are the kill related trophies and reaching the 3rd floor of the dungeons. This will take up a lot of your time getting these to unlock.
While going through the first playthrough, it is suggested to do the trophies for beating the bosses without getting hit as you will want to take your time with these bosses, instead of trying to rush through them. Besides any boss related trophies, you can obtain them after you beat the game as well. Everything is still available to you besides the bosses and the 5th dungeon.
You can attempt to do the speed run trophy along with this on your first run, but doing the bosses perfectly along with getting the last hit with a broom can be a pain and should be saved separately.
Step 2: Speed Run
You'll want to be able to focus on just the speed run trophy on your second playthrough, so you are not wasting any more time than needed. It would be best to save getting the last hit with the broom on the bosses for this run, as you will not be worried about getting hit for the perfect boss trophies.
Gotta Go fast!
Step 3: Clean Up
If you happened to miss any of the trophies in any of your first playthrough, now is the time to get them, as you can still enter the dungeons after the credits roll. If needed, start another playthrough for any boss related trophies.
[PST Would Like To Thank PainOfDemise for this Roadmap]