- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 28 (8, 14, 5, 1)
- Online trophies: None
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 5-10 hours (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: None, all levels are replayable
- Glitched trophies: None known
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
- Do trophies stack?: EU/NA
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: None known
- Additional peripherals required?: No
Minesweeper Genius is Minesweeper with a unique twist- instead of clicking on safe spaces, you have to guide Greek philosopher Aristotle through a safe path to the exit, using number hints and special tiles. If that sounds complicated, the tutorials will explain it.
There are over 180 randomly generated levels, meaning there are no solutions available to this game- but you’ll get used to the concept quickly and when all is said and done, this is a fairly easy platinum for puzzle fans.
Step 1: Complete all regular and advanced levels with 3 stars, look out for level specific trophies.
Work your way through the regular and advanced levels as you unlock them, not moving on until you get 3 stars. There are also 9 levels where you need to either correctly use all the flags, not use a single flag or not let Ari fall asleep. In order, these levels are ES-3, FS-3, GS-4, JS-5, K-10, L-10, LS-5, M-10 and MS-5. Check below to see what you need to do for each of these levels. For general tips on getting through the levels, see The world was Mine…
Step 2: Clean up
If you have 3 stars on every level and the 9 level specific trophies, you may still need to reach 5000 blocks swept and 300 deaths, so farm those out now. There are also a couple of miscellaneous trophies that you may still be missing, like the tutorial and flagging and unflagging a lot in one level, so once you get those you should have the platinum, congrats!
[PST would like to thank TheManUtdFan for this roadmap]