- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 (personal estimate) (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 15 (1, 3, 10, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 90mins – 2hrs blind, 45 minutes with a walkthrough (personal estimate) (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 for each of the 10 regular levels and 1 for the secret level
- Number of missable trophies: None, because level select available from beginning
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
- Do trophies stack?: No
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
- Additional peripherals required?: PS VR but the game can be played with either a DS4 or Move controller(s)
Mind Labyrinth VR Dreams is a walking sim that is meant to be a relaxing emotional journey per the developers. If played in the fashion it is supposed to be I definitely think the game is relaxing but you can also just rush through it and get a quick very easy plat. Either way you’ll get something out of your time with the game but I do suggest poking around a bit even if you only want the plat as some of the environments really are quite pretty.
You can play the game using Moves but I suggest utilizing a DS4 as it is just simpler so those are the controls I’ll mention. You do have to turn off teleporting and turn on smooth turning when you first start by going to the options menu (hit Options button) otherwise you will only be able to teleport and turn 45 degrees at a time using and . Once you have made these changes you control your movement like at FPS with the analogue sticks. You can collect opportunities once found using . Interacting with objects which is necessary for many of the trophies is done using . You can run by holding .
Step 1: Play the game starting from the tutorial and collecting all opportunities
Everything can be achieved on the first playthrough so this could easily be your only step. Complete the game and make sure to not leave a level until you have obtained the opportunity. Since these don’t spawn until after you’ve been in a level for a while this will give you the opportunity to get the miscellaneous trophies if you desire. You may play the game in any order you feel like but I personally named the levels using 1-10 to keep things straight. The first level to the right of the tutorial is 1 and then the numbers go up clockwise including through the alcove, so level 10 will be just to the left of the other worlds area where the coming soon and credits levels are. Trophies are listed in the order you would get them if you started on the Tutorial and then played levels 1-10 in order.
- Tutorial Complete!
- The shining light
- The shining light 2
- First One!
- Find the red spheres
- Find the hidden cave
- Half way there!
- Jumpy Sphere
- Gold Seeker
- Let’s go with another lap!
- Scroll of the truth
Step 2: Cleanup
In the event you missed any of the miscellaneous trophies, now is your chance to go back and get them. Since I'm assuming you got everything in your first playthrough, I'm just putting the plat here.
[PST Would Like To Thank bigdrama for this Roadmap]