To the Rescue: Metal Slug X Trophy in Metal Slug Anthology
To the Rescue: Metal Slug X
Rescue at least 10 prisoners in one Metal Slug X mission.
How to unlock To the Rescue: Metal Slug X
In order to "rescue" a prisoner in a level, you must free them from their captivity AND finish the level without dying after getting them or else they become recaptured and you lose them from your count towards your end total. You can still get the trophy if you lose prisoners during your level playthrough as long as you have 10 by the time you finish the level.
The first level is probably the easiest to get this trophy as the level itself isn't that difficult to complete without dying. The location of the missions prisoners are as follows:
(Note: The video shows the locations of all the prisoners throughout the level even if I don't have them all still saved by the end)
- 1 & 2: Right at the beginning of the level on a raised wooden platform
- 3 & 4: On the second level of some buildings
- 5: On the second level of a building after beating the tank
- 6: On the second level of a building right where the mid-level boss is located
- 7: Inside the truck you blow up that has your tank inside of it
- 8 & 9: On an upper wooden walk way right after the previous prisoner
- 10: Right in front of you as you approach the end level boss
- 11, 12, & 13: Drop out of the bottom of the tank after you blow up the bottom turret