- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 (Thanks to the game's save/load feature) (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 14 (11, 2, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 2-3 hours (Estimated Time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1, though 2 if you missed something.
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: None
- Do trophies stack?: No, the PS3, 4 and Vita all share the same list.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
- Additional Peripherals needed?: A controller with a turbo function bur this game does not have an "auto-fire" option.
Note: The game has an In-Game Trophy list that works across all 3 systems due to its cross-everything feature, you can use this to track your progress on the "Slug Master" and "Route Master" trophies at any time.
Welcome one and all, fans of Neo-Geo, for its 25th anniversary. Metal Slug 3 has finally been released on PSN (as a unique port and not as a PS2 classic or a NG Station port), available for the PS3, PS4 and Vita, though at least the game shares the same trophy list for all 3 versions, it also includes Cross-Buy (get all 3 versions for the same price), Cross-Save (Save/Load anywhere from any PS3/4/Vita), and even Cross-Play (Play anyone online from any version). The story of Metal Slug 3 is this, the "Mars People" are back for revenge and it's up to Marco and the rest of the team to stop them.
Metal Slug 3, as with other MS games (except some of the later ones that would use more buttons.) uses 3 buttons to Shoot, Jump and use Grenades.
Note: I wouldn't suggest using the Default controls, since they're quite weird the way they place it, I suggest using these when you change the button settings:
- Grenade or in a vehicle...Cannon/Missile/etc.
You can get all of the Trophies in 1 run, considering, the options are set here. Note that changing game settings or saving the game does not disable trophies so don't worry about it.
Set the difficulty to "1", Lives can be set to 99 if you wish but it's optional since you can save/load anywhere.
METAL SLUG ATTACK
1ST MISSION MASTER
2ND MISSION MASTER
3RD MISSION MASTER
HERE COMES HYAKUTARO ICHIMONJI!
4TH MISSION MASTER
FINAL MISSION MASTER
MISSION ALL COMPLETED
Although it's one of the longer Metal Slug games (considering the Final Mission takes way longer than the other ones), it's meant to be played over and over for replay value due to the game's branching paths where you can challenge yourself and more.
[PST Would Like To Thank The Stray for this Roadmap]