- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 (with Accessibility Option Rhythm Assist Mode On), 9/10 without (Platinum Difficulty Poll)
- Offline trophies: 29 (11, 11, 6, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 5 hours (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 + chapter select
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No, you can play it at lower difficult
Did you ever think about mixing Guitar Hero with Doom? Well, Funcom did and this is the result! An FPS Rhythm game with hordes of demons and a great soundtrack. In Hellsinger, you have to kill demons by shooting them following the rhythm of different songs (a different song for each level + 2 songs for the bosses). The higher the streak, the higher the damage you deal and the points you get. Each level (called Hell) has a different track with different lead singers of important heavy metal bands, so if you're a metalhead, you MUST play this game. Don't expect long and complex gameplay, however, as it's pretty basic but enjoyable. Also, if you're not a monster of rhythm, there is an accessibility option called Rhythm Assist Mode that will make every action always on-beat, making the game a little bit easier.
The platinum is quite easy, thanks to the accessibility option. You need to complete all the levels and all the torments related to each level, plus complete some specific actions. You will need a full playthrough and some chapter select.
Step 1: Complete the story at whatever difficult you prefer and the Torments for each Hell
During this step, simply complete all 8 story chapters (plus the Prologue) and finish the Torments related to each chapter. Each Hell has 3 different Torments with different challenges that can be played once you complete the Hell. Torments are harder than the levels themself, so they're quite a challenge.
There are no trophies related to the difficult, so chose whatever you prefer.
- For a quick platinum, play the game at easy with accessibility option Rhythm Assist Mode On.
- For some challenge, play the Hells at Normal and the Torments at Easy, both with accessibility option Rhythm Assist Mode On
- For a harder challenge, play the game on higher difficult without the accessibility option.
Breaking the Law
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Dead and Buried
Rise, Rebel, Resist
Ain't No Mountain High Enough
When She Falleth
Smoke on the Water
If I Can Make It Here
Highway to Hell
Kill Your Demons
Heavy Metal Is the Law
Three of Pentacles
No Rest for the Wicked
Not Shaken, Nor Stirred
This Pounding Heart
This Pounding Heart II
Queen of the Underworld
Step 2: Clean Up
Once you finish the game, it's time for clean up. Check your missing trophies and complete the requirments.
There are 2 Hells that will need your attention: