- What is the estimated trophy difficulty for Mass Effect?
The estimated trophy difficulty for Mass Effect is 3/10.
- How many offline trophies are there in Mass Effect?
There are 35 offline trophies in Mass Effect.
- How many online trophies are there in Mass Effect?
There are 0 online trophies in Mass Effect.
- How long does it take to get the platinum in Mass Effect?
The estimated time to get a platinum in Mass Effect is 20-30 hours.
- How many playthroughs is needed to get a platinum in Mass Effect?
- How many missable trophies are there in Mass Effect?
There are 25 (Lift Mastery , Throw Mastery , Warp Mastery , Singularity Mastery , Barrier Mastery , Stasis Mastery , Damping Specialist , AI Hacking Specialist , Electronics Specialist , Sabotage Specialist , First Aid Specialist , Neural Shock Specialist , Archivist , Medal of Exploration I , Medal of Exploration II , Medal of Exploration III , Soldier Ally , Sentinel Ally , Krogan Ally , Turian Ally , Quarian Ally , Asari Ally , Principled , Charismatic , Colonial Savior ) missable trophies in Mass Effect.
- Does difficulty affect trophies in Mass Effect?
Difficulty does not affect trophies in Mass Effect.
- Are there any unobtainable/glitched trophies in Mass Effect?
There are no unobtainable/glitched trophies in Mass Effect.
Credit to kinjall for the banner.
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10
- Offline trophies: 35 (20, 10, 4, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 20-30 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 25 (Lift Mastery , Throw Mastery , Warp Mastery , Singularity Mastery , Barrier Mastery , Stasis Mastery , Damping Specialist , AI Hacking Specialist , Electronics Specialist , Sabotage Specialist , First Aid Specialist , Neural Shock Specialist , Archivist , Medal of Exploration I , Medal of Exploration II , Medal of Exploration III , Soldier Ally , Sentinel Ally , Krogan Ally , Turian Ally , Quarian Ally , Asari Ally , Principled , Charismatic , Colonial Savior )
- Glitched trophies: None known
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
Hello again, old friend. It's been too long. Welcome back to the Normandy, Commander. After nearly a decade of rumors and speculation, we finally have a remaster of the Mass Effect trilogy. While this game has the most changes of the three, the trophies are largely the same. They've actually been made easier.
One thing to keep in mind while you're working on these games, there is a separate trophy list for all three games combined. That makes things slightly more complicated. If you intend to complete an Insanity run of Mass Effect 1, the guide is here. You will find helpful tips for each mission as well as videos. That being said, this guide will assume that you're playing through on Casual.
[1.0] Complete the game as either an Engineer or an Adept
Play through the game on whichever difficulty that you want and explore as much as you can. The reason that you should playthrough as either an Adept or an Engineer is that quite a few of the missable trophies are for using powers that exclusive to those classes. Hybrid classes like Sentinel or Infiltrator will have some of them, but not all of them. Using one of those classes will let you use the powers of your other squadmates to grind out the remaining trophies. If you played as an Engineer, then take Liara and Wrex with you for their biotic abilities. If you're an Adept, bring Tali and Garrus for their tech abilities.
My preference will be to play as Engineer first, because of AI Hacking Specialist that needs targets and Neural Shock Specialist , since no one else has this ability.
That list of missable trophies seems like a lot, but most of them you'll need to go out of way to miss. If you zip through the story, ignoring side quests, not using your abilities, and not changing your squadmates, you'll miss almost all of them. They're all easy to unlock though and shouldn't take much trouble.
The one missable trophy to be very careful about is Archivist . There is a conversation at the very beginning of the game with Captain Anderson and Nihlus where you need to choose the dialogue option to ask about the Protheans. It's the only way to get this codex entry.
Legendary Edition Note: Be sure to romance someone on this playthrough as well. If you're a female Shepherd, you can romance either Kaiden or Liara. If you're a male Shepherd, you can choose from either Ashley or Liara.
Also, play on Insanity for one playthrough. It can be either your first or your second playthrough. It is available to play on from the beginning.
In this step, you will earn:
Medal of Honor
Medal of Heroism
Distinguished Service Medal
Council Legion of Merit
Honorarium of Corporate Service
AI Hacking Specialist
First Aid Specialist
Neural Shock Specialist
Meritorious Service Medal
Medal of Exploration I
Medal of Exploration II
Medal of Exploration III
Search and Rescue
[2.0] Clean Up
If you want to do a second playthrough for the Insanity trophies in the Legendary Edition list, then this would be a good time to clean up any trophies that you missed.