- What is the estimated trophy difficulty for Maskmaker?
The estimated trophy difficulty for Maskmaker is 2/10.
- How many offline trophies are there in Maskmaker?
There are 11 offline trophies in Maskmaker.
- How many online trophies are there in Maskmaker?
There are 0 online trophies in Maskmaker.
- How long does it take to get the platinum in Maskmaker?
The estimated time to get a platinum in Maskmaker is 4-6 hours.
- How many playthroughs is needed to get a platinum in Maskmaker?
- How many missable trophies are there in Maskmaker?
There are 2: Memory seeker, Memory recollector missable trophies in Maskmaker.
- Does difficulty affect trophies in Maskmaker?
Difficulty does not affect trophies in Maskmaker.
- Are there any unobtainable/glitched trophies in Maskmaker?
There are no unobtainable/glitched trophies in Maskmaker.
Banner by Ryukori
If you have any questions or comments, please visit the discussion thread
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Platinum Difficulty Poll)
- Offline trophies: 11 (6, 4, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 4-6 hours (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 2 (Memory seeker , Memory recollector )
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No Difficulty Options
Welcome to the world of Maskmaker, an enchanting journey through magical worlds. You assume the role of someone trying to discover what happened to the Maskmaker and his apprentice. Throughout your journey, you'll learn how to create masks and travel to faraway lands and, perhaps, solve the mystery of the Maskmaker.
While there's no Platinum trophy to be had, it's a very good VR game, so don't let the trophies keep you from discovering this gem of a game.
Step 1: Play through the game while keeping an eye out for all collectibles.
All trophies aside from the collectibles are story related. There are several collectibles that are missable, so please follow the guide under Memory Recollector so you don't have to play through the game twice for one little collectible.
During this step, you will earn: