Estimate difficulty: 5/10
Offline: 47 (34 12 1)
Online: 3 (1 2)
Approximate time: 10-30 hours (time varies on skill)
Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2 Story Modes playthroughs (Técnicos' and Rudos'), 5 online matches, 1 King of Kings Tournament, and numerious Pride Battle matches.
Missable trophies: N/A
Glitched trophies: N/A
Cheats disable trophies: N/A
Difficulty affect trophies: Yes, some trophies require you to play against the CPU on normal difficulty
***Due to Server Closure the Platinum is no longer attainable***
Lucha Libre AAA Heroes del Ring is a wrestling game featuring the best wrestlers from one of Mexico's most famous and celebrated wrestling companies. In Lucha Libre AAA, you will take your own created luchador and battle the biggest Técnicos' and Rudos' in a compelling story mode. To have success as a luchador, you will need to gain and sustain popularity to unlock new moves mid-match and perform your luchador's unique special finisher for the win. Want to prove you're the best, then battle online in the classic Hair vs Mask matches. Following the road map and guide below should help you to Héroe del Ring.
To familiarize yourself with the game, start off in Training Mode from the main menu. You will be practice with the legendary Apache. In training mode, you will learn how to grapple, move, taunt, and get used to mechanics of the game. After attacking Apache 10 times you will unlock A legend is born.
Now go ahead and create a luchador (located in Luchador Editor from the main menu) that is strong in strength, endurance, and charisma. Speed is not important at all, as the AI can get cheap at times, so you want a luchador that can withstand punishment as well as create punishment. Your luchador's look does not matter, but your strong/weak grapples should focus on the torso along with making your finisher the bear hug. Submission finishers work best when against Espectro Jr and in handicap matches.
From the main menu go to Banner Editor. In Banner Editor, you are going to create a banner for your luchador. It does not matter what your banner looks like or what your banner says. Make sure to save the banner you create to earn you Cheering him up in one of your matches.
From the main menu select Story Mode. You will need at least 2 playthroughs and at most 3 playthroughs in story mode one for each the Técnicos' and Rudos' paths. In Técnicos' playthrough you will unlock: New Megachampion, Extinct Religion, Nothing lasts forever, Unbeaten Honor, and A real Técnico. In the Rudos' playthrough you will unlock: Feed that bone to another dog, Don't cry little brother, The defeated redeemer, No dinasty is left standing, and The most Rudo of all. It is suggested to play both paths on Easy, and play the Técnicos' path a second time on Hard to unlock El Dorado.
- First playthrough in story mode. It does not matter if you choose the Técnicos' or Rudos', but do play the path on Easy. You are going to take your created luchador, and battle through different challenges to earn a battle with the mysterious and legendary Espectro Jr. Along way through storymode, you will be unlocking new arenas and new luchadors.
- Second playthrough in story mode. If you choose the Técnicos' path in your first playthrough, then this time you MUST choose the Rudos' path. but do play the path on Easy. Just like in your first playthrough, you are going to take your created luchador, and battle through different challenges to earn a battle with the mysterious and legendary Espectro Jr. Along way through storymode, you will be unlocking new arenas and new luchadors. At the end of your second playthrough you should have earned El Chile más chiloso.
- Third playthrough in story mode. After beating both the Técnicos' and Rudos' paths on easy, you will need to play either the Técnicos'or Rudos paths on Hard. Best to play the Técnicos' path on Hard, as it is a bit easier. After you beat, Espectro Jr on hard, El Dorado will be earned.
Since you have beaten the storymode at least two times already, you should have Espectro Jr. unlocked as a playable character. Select the King of Kings mode form the main menu, and play as Espectro Jr. Be careful as if you lose, then you will have to start the tournament over. Win the tournament with Espectro Jr to unlock Pero sigo siendo el Rey and Espectro the king.
***Due to Server Closure the Online trophies are no longer attainable***
Time for some online play. From the main menu select Online Play. The online community is very small, and it is almost non-existence. Your goal here is to win five Hair vs Mask matches with your created luchador in a row to earn Rising star, You're nobody, and Long live me! If you happen to lose a Hair vs Mask match, then you HAVE to win three ranked matches with your luchador that lost to get the choice to wrestle the Mask vs Hair match again. Deleting the luchador will not work as the creation slot is tied to the Mask vs Hair stipulation. If you are boosting, then you both will need an extra account.
Time to go after the trophies that you can play 1 vs 1, Triple Threat, Fatal Facing of Four, Any Difficulty, and playing using two controllers. From the main menu select Pride Battle and select a 1 vs 1 match. Alter the rules to your liking, If you have a second controller, then will be much easier with Freeze, and the rest of the 1 vs 1 trophies. In this step you should be able to get the following trophies: Don't try this at home!, He thinks he's a superhombre, Low stakes, Domination, Strong as a toro, Challenge to the death, What a picture!, Raise ravens..., Slippery like soap, Dirty game, and Cheering him up.
Time to go after the trophies that require you to play against the CPU on normal difficulty, and these matches can take place in Pride Battle. Before starting the match set handicap to beginner so your popularity meter will grow quick and you can deal more damage to your opponent. This will require multiple matches, but you should earn the following: ¡TOMA! Y no te doy otra no más, With a hand tied behind my back, Anyone else care to join?, Charismatic, Untouchable, and Where do you think you're going? Also to unlock the final three characters, you HAVE to get That's how you dance!, A fly hard to catch, and Flying without a ticket.
Clean up time. If you happen to missed any of the 1 vs 1, User vs CPU on normal difficulty trophies or, any other game trophies then now is the time to go get them. If you have not already, then now you can enter the Little ones can too code by going to pride battle and at the character selection screen, use the konami code ( ), and you should hear a sound telling you if you did it right. You should by now have all the luchadors unlock (list of how to unlock ALL luchadores are located below), so can earn America's father in law, Which one's the most special?, and Showman. Other trophies you may be missing are: Butter arms, Don't hit the dog, and I want to be a robot.
The locked AAA luchadores are unlocked by completing the following modes/matches:
- Finish Técnicos' storymode: Apache, Dr Wagner Jr, Kenzo Suzuki, Killer Clown, Konnan, and Psycho Clown
- Finish Rudos' storymode: Abismo Negro, Alan Stone, Cibernetico, El Mesias, Superfly, and Zombie Clown.
- Finish both Técnicos' and Rudos storymodes: Espectro Jr.
- Get the "A Fly Hard To Catch" trophy: Extreme Tiger
- Get the "Flying Without A Ticket" trophy: Jack Evans
- Get the "That's How You Dance!" trophy: Marco Corleone
- Get the "Espectro The King" trophy: Silver King
[PS3T Would Like to Thank TheDoc87 for this Roadmap]