- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 - some trophies require a bit of luck with the RNG (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 36 (16, 15, 4, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 21-25hrs (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 2+ (one regular playthrough, one for True Ending)
- Number of missable trophies: 13 - All-Seeing Eye , potentially all bond trophies and thus Chosen Possibility and True Victor
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
- Do trophies stack?: Yes, twice on the Vita and twice on the PS3 (2 different countries/regions)
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
Lost Dimension is a Japanese strategy RPG that just recently made its way to the west. In it, players will have to battle the mysterious "The End" using a squad of 11 characters. Yet, betrayal is just around the corner.
If you played Final Fantasy Tactics or Shinning Force, you pretty much know what to expect from the gameplay. During each turn you'll be able to "move" your units and perform one action. In between battles, you will get to talk and become friends with each of the other 10 playable characters. The only "missable" trophies are the bond trophies, which are somewhat luck dependant but hard to miss. 5 characters in your party are traitors (it's random each time, and there's no way around this), and you'll lose them throughout the story. Yet, with a bit of luck, each one of those 10 trophies can be gotten in two playthroughs or even 3 if your luck is particularly bad. Forming these bonds leads to the true ending, which entails almost all of the necessary requisites for 100% completion. There are no online trophies so you can rest easy.
I wrote this guide based off of the Vita version, yet the PS3 release has the exact same requirements.
Step 1: Play through the game
The first playthrough you'll unlock most of the story trophies along with at least 5 bond trophies (potentially up to 7-8). Set your difficulty to easy and kick butt while keeping an eye on collectibles to potentially save time. Regardless, some collectibles don't show up until the second playthrough so you will need to be back for this, see The Sealed Truth for more information. Also, be sure to correctly identify all traitors for All-seeing eye.
Step 2: True Ending playthrough
Play the game a second time, this time focusing on creating bonds with the characters who were traitors the first time around, and gathering the remaining Tips files. If one of the characters you still need to create bonds with happens to be a traitor before the fourth floor, you'll need an extra playthrough where they are not traitors to get the true ending. Reaching that point would require extremely bad luck, though.
Step 3: Clean Up
If you missed anything, now is the time to clean up those trophies. Create a new save (don't overwrite the old one in case you still need to gather Tips files) then try again and hope you get the right combination of traitors to get the remaining trophies and whatever else you might have missed.
[PST Would Like To Thank okelfo for this Road Map]