- What is the estimated trophy difficulty for Legends of Talia: Arcadia?
The estimated trophy difficulty for Legends of Talia: Arcadia is 1/10.
- How many offline trophies are there in Legends of Talia: Arcadia?
There are 14 offline trophies in Legends of Talia: Arcadia.
- How many online trophies are there in Legends of Talia: Arcadia?
There are 0 online trophies in Legends of Talia: Arcadia.
- How long does it take to get the platinum in Legends of Talia: Arcadia?
The estimated time to get a platinum in Legends of Talia: Arcadia is Under a minute to 2.5 hours, depending on if you play normally or just skip through everything.
- How many playthroughs is needed to get a platinum in Legends of Talia: Arcadia?
- How many missable trophies are there in Legends of Talia: Arcadia?
There are 0 missable trophies in Legends of Talia: Arcadia.
- Does difficulty affect trophies in Legends of Talia: Arcadia?
Difficulty does not affect trophies in Legends of Talia: Arcadia.
- Are there any unobtainable/glitched trophies in Legends of Talia: Arcadia?
There are no unobtainable/glitched trophies in Legends of Talia: Arcadia.
Credit to kinjall for the banner.
If you have any questions or comments, please visit the discussion thread
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 14 (2, 12, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 40secs - 2.5hrs, depending on if you play normally or just skip through everything (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: No
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty options available.
Welcome to the land of Talia! In this game you will help the legendary warrior "Arcadia" to face her personal demons and redeem herself in the eyes of her number one mega fan, for a terrible mistake made 12 years earlier. There are no missable or glitched trophies in this game, plus it can be finished in under a minute if you just auto-skip through everything but I recommend just playing the game normally since the story is decent enough.
- If you just want the Platinum and don't care about the story, tick all 3 boxes under the "Skip" section of the Preferences menu, then set both the Text Speed and Auto-Forward Time meters all the way to the right. Once you're in game, just press and watch the trophies pop.
- If you use the settings above, then you can get the Platinum in 40 seconds or less but if you just play normally and use the default settings, you will get the Platinum in approximately 2hrs.
- Due to the translation not being great, the author of this Guide has taken the liberty of fixing some typos and grammatical errors for certain walkthroughs so the text makes sense.
- Due to the story heavy nature of this Guide, there won't be any spoiler tags used - you have been warned!
The controls for this game are your standard ones for Visual Novels:
= Skip ahead.
= Opens the Options menu and lets you save or load your game.
= Hides the HUD.
= Menu navigation, though you can also use the D-Pad.
= Confirms your menu/options choice.
Step 1: Play the game
Since this is a linear Visual Novel with no branching choices or life and death decisions to make, you can just press once, then put down your controller for a couple of hours whilst the game plays itself. If all you want is the Platinum, use the settings listed in the Notes section to speed run your way through the game in 40 seconds or less. At the end of 2.5hrs (give or take a few minutes due to your reading speed and text settings) you will have your Platinum, hence why there is no second Stage to this Guide and no video Guide either, since including them would be pointless.
At the end of this step, you will have earned the following:
The Hero of Talia
Fighting fire with fire
The morning after
A happy ending