- Estimated trophy difficulty: 4/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 22 (4, 10, 7, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 2-5hrs (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty settings
- Do trophies stack?: Yes, the EU and NA versions have a stack for both the PS4 and Vita.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
League of Evil is the latest in a new line of fast paced 8-bit style platform games, following the likes of Save The Ninja Clan and 10 Second Ninja X. You will work your way through 120 short levels (there are a few more but you only need to do the first 120), on your quest to defeat the League of Evil. The levels can be done in a matter of seconds so this is a perfect game to dip in and out of on the Vita.
No level takes longer than 30 seconds to 3 star so you get the idea of the pace you are dealing with. Some levels will require separate playthroughs as you cannot grab the briefcase and earn a 3 star time but your briefcase runs will still take less than 60 seconds and there are only a few levels that you can't grab the briefcase and 3 star in one go. The fun part is that you won't be beating each level on the first try!
A walkthrough is not needed for this game because the trophy list is so straight forward. I would highly suggest getting the briefcase and then 3 stars on each level as you come across it, as it will be fresh in your mind, rather than back-tracking. The levels are very short so this is the best way to tackle them. The information below details which trophies will pop in which chapters. The killing enemies will come naturally as you play so just put them to the back of your mind. Just be very wary of the briefcase in chapter 2 - level 30 as there's a big spike in difficulty for grabbing that.
I <3 Stars
The Jungle Hero
The Jungle Starlord
The Dragon Hero
The Addict To Information
The Dragon Starlord
The Bionic Warrior
[PST Would Like To Thank staytrue1985 for this Roadmap]