- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 (Personal Estimate) (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 13 (9, 3, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 8-10hrs (Personal Estimate) (Estimated time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: You will play levels multiple times for Flawless & 3 stars
- Number of missable trophies: None - all levels can be replayed.
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
- Do trophies stack?: Yes
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats
Krinkle Krusher is a type of castle defence game that is a cross buy purchase for PS Vita, Playstation 3 and Playstation 4. Inspired by many tower defense games, Krinkle Krusher changes the player role, granting him the chance to cast spells to defend your kingdom from creatures called Krinkles. The guide was written whilst playing the Playstation 4 version of the game but it applies to all formats.
It’s a relatively straightforward and fun little game. It can be frustrating at parts but is generally a quick 100%. There are two trophies that will take up most of your time spent in the game, those being The greatest mage of all time & You shall not, pass! Both will require you go back and replay the levels to a 3 star standard whilst obtaining a flawless victory.
Step 1: Play & beat the game
Simply play the game through its 3 zones and 60 levels. It sounds like a lot but all the levels are quick and straightforward. Whilst playing through the game you’ll also want to look out for the miscellaneous trophies. You should also earn 3 stars on enough levels so that you can unlock the mage's room to begin upgrading your magic rings. This isn't a necessity but is advised.
Upon completion of this step, you will have earned the following
- Call 2 Duty
- Heavy Metal
- 50 shades of bones
- The day after tomorrow
- Say "Hello" to my little friends!
- Bombs Away!
- That’s A Spicy Meatball!
- I'm the one who Knocks... Back!
- Let´s make some magic!
Step 2: Clean up, replaying levels for flawless victory, 3 stars & Spellcraft
Go back and replay all the levels that you don't have 3 stars & flawless victory for. Remember to keep visiting the mage's room to upgrade your magic rings to level 5. Doing so will make the levels substantially easier & unlock the corresponding trophy.
Upon completion of this step, you will have earned the following and have the trophy list at 100% complete:
- The greatest mage of all time
- You shall not, pass!
[PST would like to thank JMeeks for this Roadmap]