- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 (Experienced Players) to 4/10 (New Players) (100% Difficulty Thread)
- Offline trophies: 11 (7, 4)
- Online trophies: 1 (1)
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 5-10 hours + 5-6 hours over 50 days (Estimated Time to 100% Thread)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: Many
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: Most of them (see below for details)
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
- Do trophies stack?: N/A
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: N/A
WARNING: Do NOT import your save from the original Jetpack Joyride should you have it. This has been reported to cause nothing but problems with unlocking random trophies and regardless, given the ease of the list, you shouldn't have to import your data anyway because there's nothing particularly grindy on the list to begin with that can be made easier by importing your save.
Despite a patch that supposedly fixed this, some people are still having problems with trophies when importing a save, so don't import your save.
Step 1: Get Gadgets
First, you should focus solely on obtaining gadgets, specifically Token Gift, Free Ride, and Flying Pig for Rejected , Another Way In , and Crackling as well as 8 other gadgets for Mix 'N' Match . Do not focus on vehicle upgrades, outfits, or jetpacks as they count for nothing as far as trophies go and going for them will only make this step take longer. Along the way you should go for every other trophy in the game because this step should take you about 5-10 hours, depending on your skill with Jetpack Joyride and you should get 11 of the 12 trophies in this step.
Step 2: S.A.M. Challenges
Once you have everything else, just focus on playing the game for 50 days and obtaining S.A.M. on each of those days for your last trophy. See Strong Arm Tactics for more info on this trophy.
[PST Would Like To Thank Wdog-999 for this Roadmap]