- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 [Platinum Difficulty Rating]
- Offline trophies: 16 (1, 5, 9, 1)
- Online trophies:
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: ~1 Hour [Estimated Time to Platinum]
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 (Plus Chapter Select)
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
In Rays of the Light is a walking simulator and kind of a psychological thriller. The story is pretty much nonexistent with two different endings that will mean different things to different people. The gameplay and mechanics are super simple and make this game a breeze for anyone looking to bolster their trophies.
In Rays of the Light starts inside a run-down and abandoned school. There isn't much setup or indication of where to go or what to do. As you explore the area, you will most likely stumble upon most of the things you need to interact with to progress through the game and unlock achievements. The only things you need to specifically pay attention to are: not missing any of the collectible notes (see Reader ) and taking the steps necessary to unlock the secret ending (see Forever ).