- Hogwarts Legacy Collection: All 150 Revelio Pages and where to find them
- Hogwarts Legacy Collection: All 140 Conjurations and where to find them
- Hogwarts Legacy Collection: All 42 Wand Handles and where to find them
- Hogwarts Legacy: All The Grand Staircase Collectibles (100%)
- Hogwarts Legacy: All Astronomy Wing Collectibles (100%)
- Hogwarts Legacy: All Vivarium Collection Chest Locations
- Hogwarts Legacy: All Bell Tower Wing Collectibles (100%)
- Hogwarts Legacy All Butterflies Locations (Conjuration Collection Chests)
- Hogwarts Legacy 'A Bird in the Hand' Ruins Puzzle Door Solution
- Hogwarts Legacy Collection: All Tools and All Ingredients
- Hogwarts Legacy: All Library Annex Collectibles (100%)
- Hogwarts Legacy: All South Wing Collectibles (100%)
- Hogwarts Legacy Collection: All 78 Appearances and where to find them
- Hogwarts Legacy Collection: All 75 Traits and where to find them
- Hogwarts Legacy: All Challenges and Rewards List
Rise to the Challenges Trophy in Hogwarts Legacy
Rise to the Challenges
Defeat enemies in all battle arenas
How to unlock Rise to the ChallengesDotted throughout Hogwarts and the Highlands are battle arenas - the open world quest that you get in Irondale will introduce you to them, or at least one of their locations.
On the map the icon looks like… well, depends on who you ask… it could look like a tower, it could look like someone holding their arms out with their cloak draping… you get the idea. It’s actually the latter, in case you were wondering.
There are 2 battle arenas in all (that count towards this trophy, as the Dark Arts in the Forbidden Forest does not count). One in the north and one in the south of the northern region (not including anything south of the Coastal Cavern).
The two locations are:
In order to complete the battle arena, you’ll first have to destroy all 20 vases dotted around the battle site - use Revelio if you’re struggling to see them all. Then, you have to defeat 5 waves of progressively harder enemies - for instance, the Irondale battle arena has you fighting 2 Armoured Trolls and a load of goons in the final wave, while the North Bog has you battling an Acromantula as well as a ton of other enemies.
- Northeast of the East North Bog Floo Flame.
- Southwest of Irondale.
The strategy is: go in with 25 health potions, wrack up the combos to get Ancient Power and take out the weaker ones first - so that you’re not too heavily outnumbered. Oh, and dodge… a lot!
Just be careful with the reward here, and make sure that the Acromantula isn't the last enemy you take out (unless you've already taken out his minions). I say that because when I did it the first time around, my reward (a Thief's Coat, which is needed for the Collector's Edition trophy) bugged and didn't actually get given to me - I think because when the fight ended, the Acromantula's minions were still attacking me. I don't know the logic behind it, but I do know that the next time I did it, I killed the Acromantula first in wave 5 and I got my reward.
First unlocked by
- Feb 03, 2023 03:19 PM
- Feb 05, 2023 03:29 AM
- Feb 07, 2023 08:02 AM
- Feb 07, 2023 09:58 AM
- Feb 07, 2023 05:07 PM
Recently unlocked by
- Mar 24, 2023 04:15 AM
- Mar 24, 2023 02:09 AM
- Mar 24, 2023 02:00 AM
- Mar 24, 2023 01:44 AM
- Mar 24, 2023 01:24 AM