- Hogwarts Legacy Collection: All 150 Revelio Pages and where to find them
- Hogwarts Legacy Collection: All 140 Conjurations and where to find them
- Hogwarts Legacy Collection: All 42 Wand Handles and where to find them
- Hogwarts Legacy: All The Grand Staircase Collectibles (100%)
- Hogwarts Legacy: All Astronomy Wing Collectibles (100%)
- Hogwarts Legacy: All Vivarium Collection Chest Locations
- Hogwarts Legacy: All Bell Tower Wing Collectibles (100%)
- Hogwarts Legacy All Butterflies Locations (Conjuration Collection Chests)
- Hogwarts Legacy 'A Bird in the Hand' Ruins Puzzle Door Solution
- Hogwarts Legacy Collection: All Tools and All Ingredients
- Hogwarts Legacy: All Library Annex Collectibles (100%)
- Hogwarts Legacy: All South Wing Collectibles (100%)
- Hogwarts Legacy Collection: All 78 Appearances and where to find them
- Hogwarts Legacy Collection: All 75 Traits and where to find them
- Hogwarts Legacy: All Challenges and Rewards List
Flight the Good Flight Trophy in Hogwarts Legacy
Flight the Good Flight
Beat Imelda's time in all broom races
How to unlock Flight the Good FlightIn order to be able to beat Imelda Reyes’s times in Hogwarts Legacy, you’ll need to do a few things first.
From there, you’re on your own, kind of. Imelda will have set times to beat at all three courses: Hogwarts’ Quidditch pitch; one at Irondale; and then the last one, the “south coast course.” You won’t be able to start all of these straight away, you need to wait for certain story triggers. The first one is open to beat when you have the broom.
- Firstly, you need to unlock the broom. You’ll do that by completing the main quest, “Flying Class,” and then heading to Spintwitches Sporting Needs in Hogsmeade to buy a broom.
- This will then initiate the side quest, “Flight Test” which will pit you against the first of Imelda’s course, which starts at Hogwarts’ very own Quidditch pitch.
In terms of tips for setting each record, you won't need them. The times are incredibly generous. As long as you hit the yellow bubbles which are boosts, you'll be fine. Once you've finished the first course though, you'll have to wait a short while for the second course.
The story trigger for competing in the Irondale course (pretty much west of the Northern South Sea Bog Floo Flame) is the “Percival Rackham’s Trial” main quest. When that is complete, you can compete. Albie Weekes will first message you, however, to say that he has an upgrade available for purchase. This upgrade is 1,000 Galleons, and should be purchased to make the Irondale course easier.
The second and final story trigger, for the last Imelda time trial, is “Niamh Fitzgerald’s Trial,” which will give you access to the south, as well as unlocking the trial. This will of course give you access to the second broom upgrade as well, which will cost a cool 4,000 Galleons.
The trial itself can be found right on the southern coast, at the bottom of the map, west of Cragmoor Castle and near the Kneazle den. There won’t be a map marker until you get down low enough.
Beat Imelda’s final time and this will unlock the trophy. It’ll also open up the broom’s third and final upgrade, which will set you back a whopping 7,500 Galleons! Yikes!
First unlocked by
- Feb 03, 2023 02:15 AM
- Feb 06, 2023 02:35 AM
- Feb 07, 2023 06:52 AM
- Feb 07, 2023 11:15 AM
- Feb 07, 2023 08:58 PM
Recently unlocked by
- Mar 24, 2023 07:30 AM
- Mar 24, 2023 05:43 AM
- Mar 24, 2023 03:34 AM
- Mar 24, 2023 01:41 AM
- Mar 24, 2023 12:18 AM