- Hogwarts Legacy Collection: All 150 Revelio Pages and where to find them
- Hogwarts Legacy Collection: All 140 Conjurations and where to find them
- Hogwarts Legacy Collection: All 42 Wand Handles and where to find them
- Hogwarts Legacy: All The Grand Staircase Collectibles (100%)
- Hogwarts Legacy: All Astronomy Wing Collectibles (100%)
- Hogwarts Legacy: All Vivarium Collection Chest Locations
- Hogwarts Legacy: All Bell Tower Wing Collectibles (100%)
- Hogwarts Legacy All Butterflies Locations (Conjuration Collection Chests)
- Hogwarts Legacy 'A Bird in the Hand' Ruins Puzzle Door Solution
- Hogwarts Legacy Collection: All Tools and All Ingredients
- Hogwarts Legacy: All Library Annex Collectibles (100%)
- Hogwarts Legacy: All South Wing Collectibles (100%)
- Hogwarts Legacy Collection: All 78 Appearances and where to find them
- Hogwarts Legacy Collection: All 75 Traits and where to find them
- Hogwarts Legacy: All Challenges and Rewards List
The Wise Owl Trophy in Hogwarts Legacy
The Wise Owl
Find the Map Chamber as a Ravenclaw
How to unlock The Wise OwlFor this and the other 3 “House” trophies, you’re basically going to need to start a new game, and get to a certain chapter in Hogwarts Legacy under one house. And then rinse and repeat for the other 3 houses.
First things first, let’s talk about how to get into each house. This happens after the prologue level and requires certain choices to be made. The game will then recommend you a house based upon your suggestions. For Ravenclaw, for instance, you need to answer Curiosity to the second question.
It doesn’t matter which answer you choose to the very first question, the important thing is the second question, which has four possible answers. Harry Potter fans will recognise the four answers listed as the defining trait of each of the Hogwarts Houses.
Daring - Gryffindor
Curiosity - Ravenclaw
Loyalty - Hufflepuff
Ambition - Slytherin
However, it doesn’t actually matter if you accidentally choose the wrong answer. The sorting hat will suggest a house, at which point you can press in order to pick a different house entirely. At this point, you’re taken to a page with the four house emblems to choose from, and can freely pick the house that you’d like to be.
Once you’ve chosen your house, you then need to complete the “Jackdaw’s Rest” main quest - that’s the 15th main quest - and it’ll unlock when you’ve made it into the Map Chamber at the end of said quest. It’s the same across all the playthroughs, it’s just the house that makes the difference here. It’s probably going to take you a few hours to get through a new playthrough up until this point, but just set the game to ‘Story’ and make a beeline for every main quest when it crops up and it shouldn't take you too long.
First unlocked by
- Feb 03, 2023 04:24 PM
- Feb 03, 2023 11:32 PM
- Feb 04, 2023 12:09 PM
- Feb 04, 2023 03:37 PM
- Feb 05, 2023 01:13 PM
Recently unlocked by
- Mar 26, 2023 06:13 AM
- Mar 26, 2023 02:43 AM
- Mar 25, 2023 11:08 PM
- Mar 25, 2023 10:31 PM
- Mar 25, 2023 08:39 PM
Saturday, February 25, 2023 @ 07:54 AM