- Gotham Knights Batarang Locations Guide
- Gotham Knights Street Art - Murals Locations Guide
- Gotham Knights Historic Landmarks Locations Guide
- Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Book Pages Locations Guide
- How do you fly/glide in Gotham Knights?
- Who is the best character to pick in Gotham Knights?
- How do you play co-op in Gotham Knights?
- How can you fast travel in Gotham Knights?
- What does Knighthood unlock for each character in Gotham Knights?
- Where are the 3 listening devices in The Penguin’s office in Case File 02: The Rabbit Hole?
- Where are the switches in the Powers Club to activate the mechanism?
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 4/10
- Offline trophies: 49 (39, 7, 2, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 30-40 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 (and a bit)
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No, you can set the difficulty to Very Easy.
Gotham Knights is the latest open world Batman game to come to consoles, from Batman: Arkham Origins developer WB Games Montreal. However, rather than playing as Batman, here you'll be taking on the role of the extended Bat-family, choosing between playing as Nightwing, Batgirl, Robin, and Red Hood.
The game offers up probably the best version of Gotham City seen in a video game to date, but it does add in far more RPG mechanics than the Arkham games did, which might not be to everyone's taste. But if you're a Bat-fan, there's definitely fun to be found here, either alone or in co-op.
Gotham Knights may have been marketed as a co-op game first-and-foremost, but luckily, there's not a single trophy here which is focused on multiplayer - every single trophy can be obtained while playing entirely by yourself, which is a welcome relief.
As this is an open world game with several optional objective trophies, there's not a definitive walkthrough to be had here. However, there are a few things we would recommend.
Firstly, choose a single character that you'd like to play with, and continue with them for the rest of the game. You'll briefly need to switch between all four characters to unlock The Batman Family , but otherwise, the platinum is much easier to get if you stick to one character for the campaign. You can also play the entire game on the Very Easy difficulty, which makes fights considerably shorter, drastically reducing the amount of time it takes to get this trophy. Considering how bloated Gotham Knight's trophy list can be, we'd recommend setting the difficulty to at least Easy to make it less of a grind, and Very Easy for when you're having to mop up any combat trophies, such as Family Meeting .
Then, once you've picked your character, progress the story until you complete Case File 02: THE RABBIT HOLE. At this point, all of the collectibles will become available in the open world. From there, feel free to switch between the main story and the side missions. The vast majority of the trophies will unlock through normal play and progression. And then, once you've finished the main missions and side missions, come back to this guide to see what you need to mop up.