- What is the estimated trophy difficulty for Godstrike?
The estimated trophy difficulty for Godstrike is 4.5/10.
- How many offline trophies are there in Godstrike?
There are 22 offline trophies in Godstrike.
- How many online trophies are there in Godstrike?
There are 0 online trophies in Godstrike.
- How long does it take to get the platinum in Godstrike?
The estimated time to get a platinum in Godstrike is 6-8+ hours.
- How many playthroughs is needed to get a platinum in Godstrike?
- How many missable trophies are there in Godstrike?
There are 2: Doomed, Freedom missable trophies in Godstrike.
- Does difficulty affect trophies in Godstrike?
Difficulty does not affect trophies in Godstrike.
- Are there any unobtainable/glitched trophies in Godstrike?
There are no unobtainable/glitched trophies in Godstrike.
If you have any questions or comments, please visit the discussion thread
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 4.5/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 22 (3, 11, 7, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 6-8hrs+ (Skill Dependent) (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 Story, 1 Challenge, 5 Daily + Cleanup
- Number of missable trophies: 2 - Doomed and Freedom (see below for more info)
- Glitched trophies: No
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No, you can still earn the trophies on Easy Mode if the game decides to offer it to you after you die a bunch
Godstrike it the bullet hell boss rush game but with a twist! They say to spend your time wisely and that has never been more true than with this game. Instead of a healthbar, you get a clock. With each ability you equip, seconds are removed from the timer. When you get hit, seconds are removed from the timer. When the clock hits 0, you'll be in sudden death mode and it'll be one hit and you're dead. You'll need to race against the clock against 10 uniquely designed bosses that will throw everything they can at you. When you're done with Story Mode, you'll need to go through Challenge Mode and complete 5 Daily Challenges in a row, upping the difficulty of the game by a decent amount. While Godstrike is one of the more manageable shoot 'em ups out there, it'll still give you a run for your money.
Missable Trophies: While Doomed and Freedom are technically missable, it's mostly because they are two separate ending-related trophies for story mode. You can only get one at a time. If you have the ability to backup your save file (PS Cloud, USB Drive etc.), you can backup your save right before you go up against the final boss, get one of the endings, then reload the save and get the second. If you don't have a way to backup your save file, you'll need to complete two full runs of Story Mode to get them both. These trophies cannot be earned in Arcade Mode.
Step 1: Play through Story Mode
As this is a Boss Rush game, there will be no trash or peasant enemies to kill. It's just you and the bosses. There are a total of 10 to take down in Story Mode. You can practice these beforehand or just go for it right away. If you die, you'll just need to start the fight over (it won't start you back at the beginning of story mode). As mentioned above, if you have the ability to backup your save, do so before going up against the final boss so you can get the 2 ending-related trophies done quicker. If you don't have a method to backup your saves, you'll do 2 playthroughs in this step to get both of those endings.
After this step, you will earn:
Step 2: Challenge Mode and Daily Challenges
By far the hardest part of the Platinum will be these two trophies. Challenge Mode will be available from the start but due to the increase in difficulty, it's recommended you go through Story Mode first so you can get the gist of each boss. For the 5 Daily Challenges, you only get one chance per day and if you die, you'll need to start over. You can change your systems clock to move time forward/backward but once you start a daily challenge, it'll be marked as attempted, even if you close out the game. See both trophies for more information on getting them done.
After this step, you will earn:
Step 3: Cleanup
There's a pretty good chance you will have earned the majority of these miscellaneous trophies during Step 1 but if you're still missing any, you can use Arcade Mode to get them. In Arcade Mode, you can choose individual bosses to go up against and the entire catalogue of abilities will be available for you to use.
After this step, you will have earn: