- What do you do with the Mystical Heirloom in God of War Ragnarok?
- The 12 best armor sets in God of War Ragnarok, and where to find them
- All of God of War Ragnarok’s Runic Attacks - Where to find them and which are the best?
- God of War Ragnarok All Collectibles Guide (Ravens, Nornir Chests, Legendary Chests & More)
- God of War Ragnarok - All Svartalfheim Collectibles Locations
- God of War Ragnarok - All Alfheim Collectibles Locations
- God of War Ragnarok - All Vanaheim Collectibles Locations
- God of War Ragnarok - All Midgard Collectibles Locations
- God of War Ragnarok - All Helheim Collectibles Locations
- God of War Ragnarok - All Niflheim, Muspelheim & Jotunheim Collectibles Locations
- The 15 best Amulet Enhancements in God of War Ragnarok and where to find them
- Where is the last Nornir Chest/Raven in The Forgotten Sands in Alfheim in God of War Ragnarok?
- God of War Ragnarok Rare Materials Guide - Where is the Crackle of Bilskirnir, Skirnir’s Gambanteinn and more?
- God of War Ragnarok Favours/Side Quests List & Locations Guide
- God of War Ragnarok Flowers Locations (Nine Realms in Bloom Guide)
Pure of Hart Trophy in God of War: Ragnarok
Pure of Hart
Return the Stags of the Four Seasons
How to unlock Pure of HartWhen you get access to the north of Vanaheim, to an area called the Crater, there will be a side quest called “A Stag For All Seasons,” requiring you find all 4 Stags of the World Tree.
Firstly, to get access to the Crater you need to have finished the main quest “Creatures of Prophecy” and secondly, you’ll need to have finished the side quest/favour, “Scent of Survival.”
Secondly, in order to initiate this side quest you need to find one of four stags themselves. Once you’ve found one, you’ll then have to go back to Ratatoskr and then back to help return the stag. Do that for all 4 and this trophy is yours.
For the locations of all the stags, check out our God of War Ragnarok All Seasonal Stag Locations Guide here.