- What do you do with the Mystical Heirloom in God of War Ragnarok?
- The 12 best armor sets in God of War Ragnarok, and where to find them
- All of God of War Ragnarok’s Runic Attacks - Where to find them and which are the best?
- God of War Ragnarok All Collectibles Guide (Ravens, Nornir Chests, Legendary Chests & More)
- God of War Ragnarok - All Svartalfheim Collectibles Locations
- God of War Ragnarok - All Alfheim Collectibles Locations
- God of War Ragnarok - All Vanaheim Collectibles Locations
- God of War Ragnarok - All Midgard Collectibles Locations
- God of War Ragnarok - All Helheim Collectibles Locations
- God of War Ragnarok - All Niflheim, Muspelheim & Jotunheim Collectibles Locations
- The 15 best Amulet Enhancements in God of War Ragnarok and where to find them
- Where is the last Nornir Chest/Raven in The Forgotten Sands in Alfheim in God of War Ragnarok?
- God of War Ragnarok Rare Materials Guide - Where is the Crackle of Bilskirnir, Skirnir’s Gambanteinn and more?
- God of War Ragnarok Favours/Side Quests List & Locations Guide
- God of War Ragnarok Flowers Locations (Nine Realms in Bloom Guide)
It Was a Good Day Trophy in God of War: Ragnarok
It Was a Good Day
How to unlock It Was a Good DayOnce you’re pretty much done in Vanaheim, having already taken on and beaten the Nidhogg, your main quest will take you back to Sindri’s house, but there is the option to stick around and explore and do some side quests.
If you stick around you have to clear the path in the water with a Sonic arrow. Once you’ve done that and started on your way, Freya will ask for your help. This will kick off the “Freya’s Missing Peace” favour/side quest.
In it you will have to travel to Goddess Falls in the southwest of Vanaheim and assist Freya. All you need to do to retrieve Mardoll (which is actually another sword for Freya), complete the “Freya’s Missing Peace” favour - which takes place in the Vanir Shrine region.
The only potentially tricky aspect is getting access to the southeast area of Vanaheim. To do so, head to Cliffside Ruins and set fire to the bramble at the top of the cliff, which will drop the chain down from up high. Then all you need to do is climb up and interact with the blue rune surface and use the magic chisel. This will open the path so you can start and finish the side quest.