- What do you do with the Mystical Heirloom in God of War Ragnarok?
- The 12 best armor sets in God of War Ragnarok, and where to find them
- All of God of War Ragnarok’s Runic Attacks - Where to find them and which are the best?
- God of War Ragnarok All Collectibles Guide (Ravens, Nornir Chests, Legendary Chests & More)
- God of War Ragnarok - All Svartalfheim Collectibles Locations
- God of War Ragnarok - All Alfheim Collectibles Locations
- God of War Ragnarok - All Vanaheim Collectibles Locations
- God of War Ragnarok - All Midgard Collectibles Locations
- God of War Ragnarok - All Helheim Collectibles Locations
- God of War Ragnarok - All Niflheim, Muspelheim & Jotunheim Collectibles Locations
- The 15 best Amulet Enhancements in God of War Ragnarok and where to find them
- Where is the last Nornir Chest/Raven in The Forgotten Sands in Alfheim in God of War Ragnarok?
- God of War Ragnarok Rare Materials Guide - Where is the Crackle of Bilskirnir, Skirnir’s Gambanteinn and more?
- God of War Ragnarok Favours/Side Quests List & Locations Guide
- God of War Ragnarok Flowers Locations (Nine Realms in Bloom Guide)
Making Amends Trophy in God of War: Ragnarok
Free the Lyngbakr
How to unlock Making AmendsWhile in Svartalfheim, after you’ve visited Nidavellir, you’ll come into a rather large open-world section called “Bay of Bounty.” In order to ‘Free the Lyngbakr, you need to initiate “The Weight of Chains” favour.
This can be done by sailing out to a place called “The Watchtower” which is slightly south of where it says “Bay of Bounty” on the map (it’s slightly west of Radsvinn’s Rig, if you picked up the “In Service of Asgard” mission in Nidavellir.
When you go to the Watchtower, you’ll come across a door that requires a key. Mimir will make a comment that it’s on the island by the large geyser. Head to that island and the side quest, “The Weight of Chains” will initiate.
This quest requires you simply cut three chains from Lyngbakr Island, and then visiting the south-west section of the island in the boat. Do all that and this trophy will be yours.