- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 15 (2, 1, 11, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 20 - 30mins (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
- Do trophies stack?: Yes. The game has 7 stacks: NA PS4 & Vita, EU PS4 & Vita, Asia PS4 & Vita and Asia Retail Vita.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
- Additional peripherals required?: No
In Foxyland, you play as Foxy Fox as he sets out to rescue his girlfriend. It is a very simple 2D platformer that won't take you more than 30mins to finish but in true Ratalaika fashion, you don't even have to finish the game - just the first 20 levels.
Step 1: Play the game
Playing though the game once will net you all of the trophies except the one requiring you to buy something from the shop, which is easily done after finishing the required 20 levels unless you actively avoid cherries. If you get stuck at any point, there is a full walkthrough under Adventure begins.
[PST Would Like To Thank SwedishPirate for this Roadmap]