- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 14 (11, 2, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 4-6 hours (Estimated Time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 - Level Select Available
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
- Do trophies stack?: No
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheat codes
You play as Chris Knox, the leader of a crew of former special ops personnel and highly-skilled hustlers. His sister has been kidnapped and the only way to get her back is to help her kidnappers with some dirty deeds. You'll need to lead Chris to his objectives while avoiding the cops at any cost. Get caught and it's off to the slammer with you! You'll have help along the way to aid you when the tough gets going. Escape the cops and complete all the missions, but most importantly, save your sister!
- Since there is no trophy for accumulating money in this game, you are free to spend whatever you earn while playing the game but keep in mind you can only earn money for each Diamond once so once you’ve earned it, that's it. No more.
- It is recommended that you keep a handful (5-ish) of each Perk on hand (they can be bought from the store on the level select screen). This way you can breeze easier through the levels and don’t have to avoid the cops as much, just restock whatever you use.
- The levels are all super, super short so don’t dread too much on having to replay a level should you miss any of the diamonds. Also remember that once you've earned a Diamond, you have that Diamond forever and do not need to "re-earn" it should you need to replay any level.
Step 1: Play through the game.
Play through all 62 levels through the 6 stages. Try and get as many Diamonds as you can, but don’t sweat it if you miss any as you can go back. After this step, you will have earned:
- The Last Heist
- Brooklyn in the Bag
- Bought Out Bronx
- Captured Queen
- Off the Island
- Big Bite of the Apple
- Knox's Training Day
- Smash and Grab
Step 2: Goal specific trophies.
If you haven’t already earned them, go back and get the goal specific trophies. These are not too hard and will most likely pop as you play through the game. See individual trophies for more info. After this step, you will have earned:
- Just Missed Me
- Fog of War
- Master Hacker
- Pop a Wheelie
- Fast and Furious
Step 3: 3 Diamonds on every level
Go back and get 3 Diamonds on any level you may have missed. Goods news! Unlike similar games, if you earn a Diamond, you have that Diamond forever. If you replay the level, you will still have it and will only need to go for the Diamonds you have not already earned. The later levels will most likely require two playthroughs to get both the Danger Diamond and the Level Speed Diamond. Once you have all three 3 Diamonds for all 62 levels, you will earn the only in the game:
- Diamonds Are Forever
[PST Would Like to Thank Velvet for this Roadmap]