Infallible Trophy in Fall Guys
Win 5 Episodes in a row
How to unlock Infallible
This trophy is currently glitched - it doesn't unlock for a lot of players even after five legitimate wins in a row.
Behold, Fall Guys' definitive trophy, the decider on whether you'll be able to get the platinum or not. This trophy requires the player to win five full games, or "Episodes", in a row, which means qualifying in four rounds and being the last guy standing in the fifth. It will take a combination of luck and skill to be able to obtain this trophy as just about anything can disrupt your progress. Expect to be reset to zero many, many times by being placed on the wrong team in team games. This trophy will serve as a final exam for the skills you've developed by playing Fall Guys.
- You may benefit from a good squad assisting you. The trophy only unlocks for the player who wins five episodes in a row, but the other three party members can run interference for you if they make it to the finale with you in each Episode. Many players have been able to get the trophy by dedicating a day with a squad, taking turns to earn the trophy by having the other three players in the squad throw the final by prioritising interfering with other players.
- Equip an unassuming skin. Having an extravagant, expensive or high rarity skin such as Jacket may make you a target.
- Egg Scramble: If your team is in first place, play defensively or attempt to sow discord amongst the two remaining teams by stealing from their basket. In particular, you'll want to disrupt the middle team as the lowest team is less of a threat. If you're in second place, attempt to suffocate the lowest team's chances of coming back by stealing their eggs. If you're in last place, focus on the middle team and steal their eggs to simultaneously erode their lead while adding to yours. The team in first place shouldn't be a priority as they'll be too far ahead to make an influence.
- Hoarders: Same as Egg Scramble.
- Rock N Roll: After crossing the gap that causes the paths to converge, just focus on getting your rock to the goal. Your teammates may try to sabotage the other two rocks which can leave your rock unattended. A team that knows what they're doing won't attempt any sabotage, instead will just push toward the goal. A full team behind one rock can steamroll anyone attempting to disrupt them.
- Fall Ball: The majority of players attempt to play offense, so defense will be key here. Play defensively, especially when a new ball is about to spawn in as the ball can easily be punted into the goal right at kickoff.
- Tail Tag & Jinxed: The environment is your friend. Play the platforms and stay where you can see other platforms. If you're jinxed/don't have a tail, move on "intercept" trajectories: Don't chase players, just try to cut players moving toward you for an easy tag.
- Jump Club: Focus primarily on the bottom, green thin baton. The top baton just exists to create a solid wall with the bottom baton when the two sync up, so for the majority of the game you can treat it as if it's only one obstacle.
- Block Party: Stay on an imaginary line between the front two thirds of the platform you're standing on. This will give you room for error in case you make a mistake with where to position yourself.
- Fall Mountain: Similar to the Race The Whirlygig, you can use the small hammers to punt yourself uphill, especially if you jump before they impact you.
- Hex-A-Gone: Try jumping between each Hex instead of just running. It takes more skill and coordination, but hexes will be hit slower which means your ground will last longer.
- Royal Fumble: Same as Tail Tag, however the platforming aspect is more important. Staying high will give you a visibility advantage to react to the few players left.
The trophy will unlock as soon as you win your fifth Episode in a row. Backing up and reloading your save game does not work, as the win data is stored on Fall Guys' servers rather than locally.