- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Poll)
- Offline trophies: 10 (5, 4, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 1-3 Hours (Poll)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty settings
- Do trophies stack?: No
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheat codes
- Additional peripherals required?: No
In Expand, you control a tiny pink square and must navigate through a series of labyrinths that are constantly changing. Dodge everything red and be sure not to get crushed by the constantly moving walls. With varying speeds and patterns in each of the four main levels, you will need to find each piece of the missing puzzle to unlock the final test.
You will only be using the for this game. No buttons, no triggers, no touchpad. Just the to move your square.
Each level is only about 5-10 minutes long. As such, instead of providing separate videos, one full length walkthrough video has been provided under the Closure trophy description.
This game will only require one step and that is to simply play through the game. All of the trophies are story related and cannot be missed so by the time you finish the game, you will have all 10 of the available trophies.
[PST would like to thank Velvet for this Roadmap]