- Estimated trophy difficulty: 6/10 (Trophy Difficulty Rating), personal estimate: 3/10
- Offline trophies: 20 (19, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 20hrs+
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 2 (Normal and Dark Matter mode)
- Number of missable trophies: 0, Level select is available.
- Glitched trophies: 1, Safety (PS3 only)
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
- Do trophies stack?: No, each game has its own trophy list
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No, none available.
Eufloria (HD) is a real-time-strategy game in a spacy, ambient surrounding where you grow so called "seedlings" which grow on "Dyson trees" to colonize and conquer neighbouring asteroids. As the story progresses, you get access to a few more types of units, but your foes get them as well...
The PS3 game is based on the first version of the game retroactively dubbed Eufloria Classic, also available on different platforms like PC, iOS and Android devices. The game has been revamped as a "HD" version for most of the devices mentioned above, including the PS Vita but unfortunately excluding the PS3. As the support for all Eufloria Classic versions has ceased, the Safety trophy will most likely remain glitched while the HD versions should have this bug fixed.
Apart from this, both versions have nearly identical game play with only minor differences. On the HD version for the Vita:
- Touch screen controls are the prime input method
- The level 11 (The vicious ones) has been made easier
- There are more "lost seeds" to find, the Hero trophy reflects that accordingly (PS3: 600 needed, Vita: 700 needed)
There is no cross-progress or cross-trophy feature implemented, each game has its own trophy list and has to be completed separately to get both 100%.
An important hint:
Asteroid statistics, distances and enemy distribution are somewhat randomized in most levels. If initial conditions are unfortunate (e.g. you start amidst enemies with no asteroid to expand to without major seed loss) don't hesitate to restart, next time you might have better statistics, less enemies around you, free asteroids in reach or even a flower from the very beginning.
For detailed info about any level, consult the strategy guide.
Step 1: Complete normal mode
Play level 1-25 in normal mode. If given, fulfill the objective to finish a level early. At the end of this step you should have the following trophies: Starboretum
Step 2: Complete Dark Matter mode
Play level 3-25 in Dark Matter mode. Because you have to conquer every asteroid in every level and you are not hindered by any objectives, this is perfect for collecting all artifacts (see Historian). At the end of this step you should have the following trophies: Illuminator
Step 3: Normal mode speed run
Replay normal mode levels until the accumulated play time is below 10 hours. This should give you the following trophies: Lightsecond and Lightyear most likely as well
Step 4: Clean up
You will have unlocked most of trophies by now (e.g. Martyrdom, Hero, Aggressor, Banzai, Intruder or Historian) so collect the rest.
[PST Would Like to Thank dcdfan for this Road Map]