- Estimated trophy difficulty: 4/10 personal estimate (poll)
- Offline trophies: 12 (8, 3, 1)
- Online trophies: N/A
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: Took me 3 hours but should be able to be done faster (poll)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: N/A
- Glitched trophies: On patch 1.04 all of them
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
- Do trophies stack?: N/A
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: N/A
- Additional peripherals required?: PlayStation VR
Patch version 1.04 has made all trophies unobtainable. If just starting the game the trophy list will not even load.
In End Space you play as a contractor pilot for a large government type organization fighting against the resistance. The production values are solid and the controls are tight. This is the space combat game you were looking for even if it is on the short side, most of the 12 missions only take a few minutes to complete. As a bonus for those that are new to VR the game is broken into missions so it was designed for short bursts of action rather than extended sequences.
There are a few different control options but I am writing this from the perspective of using the DS4 as everyone has that. The controls are fairly standard with the left stick controlling pitch, while the right stick handles throttle and yaw. You shoot your cannons with and your missiles with . You use to boost, to switch missile types, to switch cannon ammo, and to brake. While you can aim your cannons as you might normally on a non-VR game you are also able to aim them using your head which is nice especially since the missiles effectively require you to aim with your head.
Step 1: Play through the story
This list is really simple, just playing through the game will net you a brand new 100% for your troubles. I do advise buying all the ammo types as soon as possible to make the later levels easier.
- New Recruit
- Crystal Defender
- Cargo Finder
- Comms Breakdown
- Milk Run
- Under Siege
- Station Rescue
- Capital Battle
- Mysteries of the Tartarus
[PST would like to thank bigdrama for this Roadmap]