- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 22 (8, 4, 9, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 1hr (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: None, because level select is available at all times.
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
- Do trophies stack?: 6 stacks. EU/NA/Asia, PS4 and Vita
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
- Additional peripherals required?: No
Duck Souls+ is a 2D platform/puzzle game, released by Ratalaika Games. Unlike Ratalaika's other games though, you actually have to play through the whole game to get all of its trophies. Having said that though, the game can still be completed in around an hour. The only trophy that is not tied to finishing the levels/game, is Easter egg which tasks you with finding an Easter egg.
Step 1 - Beat all 100 stages and collect the Easter Egg in stage 75
Pretty straight forward. Just play through the game. Each stage consists of only one screen, with escalating difficulty and can be done in seconds. If you manage to collect the Easter egg on stage 75 you will be done with this game after this Step. Since you can only check which stage you are on by quitting the game and going to the level select screen, simply watch out for the obtaining the Space helmet trophy as this will tell you that you are on stage 75. If you missed it, simply go back to stage 75 to collect it. See Easter egg for more information.
At the end of this step you should have (at least) obtained the following trophies:
- Topper hat
- Rabbit ears
- Propeller hat
- Miner hat
- Viking helmet
- Irish hat
- Christmas hat
- Witch hat
- Cat hat
- Space helmet
- Black power
- White fedora
- Deal with it
Step 2 - Clean up
This is only necessary if you did not get the Easter egg in Stage 75 during your playthrough of the game. See Easter egg for more information.
At the end of this Step you should get:
- Easter egg
- Platinum Duck
[PST Would Like To Thank Aeshmah for this Roadmap]