- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 24 (8, 7, 8, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 1-5 hours (Estimated Time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No Difficulty Options
- Do trophies stack?: Yes: PS4 NA, PS4 EU, PS4 AS, Vita NA, Vita EU, and Vita AS.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
Devious Dungeon is a 2D platformer for PS4 and Vita. Under orders from the King, you must assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom and slay the foul beasts and monstrosities that have invaded the murky depths. You must venture deep within the dungeons and eliminate the threat! Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
The game is straightforward and doesn't offer any tricky trophies. There are five worlds with a total of 68 randomly generated levels, five bosses, and tons of equipment. This game is also cross-buy so you can get two platinums for the price of one.
Step 1 – Finish the game
During this step, you will likely get the majority of the trophies. Depending on how good you are, you may be missing only three trophies by the end of the game. Don't worry if you're missing more.
Quest Has Begun
Knowledge is Power!
I'm Not Lost!
Til Death Do Us Part
King of Bling
Horde No More
Eye of the Beholder
Step 2 – Cleanup
If you are pretty good at the game and didn't die often, now you can focus on the last few trophies.
[PST Would Like To Thank DrHambone for this Roadmap]