- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 (Personal Estimate) (Platinum Difficulty Poll)
- Offline trophies: 26 (12, 5, 8, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 3hrs (Personal Estimate) (Time to Platinum Poll)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: No
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
- Do trophies stack?: Yes: NA PS4, NA Vita, EU PS4, EU Vita, AS PS4, AS Vita
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
- Additional peripherals?: No
It is said that great adventures await behind the walls of this dark castle, Devious Dungeon 2 is a medieval focused action platformer title. The castles ever shifting halls are filled with deadly monsters! Treacherous traps have claimed the lives of many adventurers! It is rumoured the castle contains treasures beyond imagination. However, it is also the domain of The Summoner and he does not look kindly upon uninvited guests!
This sequel to Devious Dungeon gives us more randomly generated levels and new baddies to crush. There are three heroes you can choose from: Barbarian, Mage or Rogue. Each has unique abilities and different stats. The trophy list mirrors the first game with some extra trophies related to new features. The game and trophies are straight-forward. Beating the game will more than likely net you all the trophies.
Step 1: Beat the Game
Play through all levels and beat the final boss. All the trophies will unlock along the way. Focus on buying weapons, armor and all the potions. Buy one trinket to unlock the trophy but avoid buying any more as the stats aren't good for the amount of gold you are spending.
On completing this step, you will/should have earned the following:
I'm Not Lost!
Armed and Dangerous
The Collector 1
The Collector 2
Wanted Dead Not Alive
Bounty Hunter 1
Bounty Hunter 2
Step 2: Cleanup
If you are missing any trophies, then focus on them here.
[PST Would Like To Thank DrHambone for this Roadmap]