- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 10 (10)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 5-30mins, depending on how well you get on with the controls. (Estimated Time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: None.
- Glitched trophies: 1 - Detuned is unobtainable on the PS4 but works fine on the PS3.
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty options.
- Do trophies stack?: No
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
This game is not really a game to be fair. It is more like an interactive experience, the same as Linger in the Shadows. It acts as some visualisation whilst you listen to your music and it can be tampered with.
Step 1: Get all the trophies
You can't really do much of a walkthrough on this game as the game can be done by messing around and just having fun. There's no real way of going about getting them. Just make sure that for the gold trophy 'Explorer' that you don't turn your PS3/PS4 off. When you first turn on the game, you will have to leave the controller down for 5 mins so that you can get the demo trophy then you can go about earning the others.
[PST Would Like To Thank Dagger for this Overview]