- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 (Personal Estimate)(Trophy Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 19 (18, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 11-15 hours (Personal Estimate) (Estimated Time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 Story and 1 After Story
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No Difficulty Options
- Do trophies stack?: Yes: US Vita Version and Chinese Vita Version (physical)
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
Warning: The US Version has 2 Ad-Hoc trophies
Deemo is a mystic being that lives in solitude in a castle all by itself. His life changes when a little girl who lost her memories, unknowingly falls from the sky, not knowing who she is and where she came from. Deemo comes to realize that whenever he plays the piano, a tree in front of him grows taller and taller. Confident that the tree can grow tall enough to help the little girl reach the sky from where she came from, the two come together to play the piano together. Can Deemo help the little girl regain her memories and help her get back home?
Deemo is a music rhythm game and story of urban fantasy. While the game isn't hard as you can always play songs on Easy, you will need to re-play songs many times in the Story mode. There are both free and purchasable DLC to add songs to your collection; however, they are played in After Story, Duel, and Duet mode. If you are playing the Chinese Version, you don't have to worry about the 2 Ad-Hoc trophies as they aren't on that list.
See here for a list of the hidden songs if you want to switch things up.
Step 1 – Finish Story Mode
During this step, you will likely get the majority of the trophies. Play through the songs on each of their modes and try and beat your score, get Full Combo, and/or All Charming.
Get the Memory "Blossom"
Where it Goes?
The New Tree
You Cannot Go
Where You Are Not
Step 2 – Finish After Story
Once you finish Story, you unlock After Story. Continue to play songs to progress to the end of this mode.
The Masked Girl
Step 3 – Cleanup
In this stage, you can focus on the rest of the trophies and get whichever ones you don't have yet.
Not Even A Miss
I got some friends
Master of Duel
Like a Pianist
[PST Would Like To Thank DrHambone for this Roadmap]