- What is the estimated trophy difficulty for Crazy Chicken Kart 2?
The estimated trophy difficulty for Crazy Chicken Kart 2 is 1/10.
- How many offline trophies are there in Crazy Chicken Kart 2?
There are 17 offline trophies in Crazy Chicken Kart 2.
- How many online trophies are there in Crazy Chicken Kart 2?
There are 0 online trophies in Crazy Chicken Kart 2.
- How long does it take to get the platinum in Crazy Chicken Kart 2?
The estimated time to get a platinum in Crazy Chicken Kart 2 is 2-3 hours.
- How many playthroughs is needed to get a platinum in Crazy Chicken Kart 2?
- How many missable trophies are there in Crazy Chicken Kart 2?
There are no missable trophies in Crazy Chicken Kart 2.
- Does difficulty affect trophies in Crazy Chicken Kart 2?
Difficulty does not affect trophies in Crazy Chicken Kart 2.
- Are there any unobtainable/glitched trophies in Crazy Chicken Kart 2?
There are no unobtainable/glitched trophies in Crazy Chicken Kart 2.
If you have any questions or comments, please visit the discussion thread
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 (Estimated Difficulty)
- Offline trophies: 17 (3, 3, 10, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 2-3 hours (Estimated Time)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 playthrough of each Championship (8 races total), 92 additional races
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: No known glitched trophies
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty options
Crazy Chicken Kart 2 is an extremely simple kart racer. Originally released on the PC almost 20 years ago, this has been ported to the PS4. Initially it was available only as a physical release in Germany (Moorhuhn Kart 2), it has since been added digitally to the Playstation Store in NA and EU regions.
You are looking at a very basic racer, with braindead AI, bland graphics and rather uninspired tracks. Graphically the game shows it's age, and you really aren't looking at any significant challenge. There are basic kart power ups to collect and use, but these are entirely random and not terribly useful. Unlike most kart games where you tend to get offensive power ups if you are trailing and defensive if you are in the lead, there is no such balancing here. Fortunately you will rarely find yourself challenged by the AI, but if you are lagging, you won't have much luck of catching up.
Ultimately you only have to win the 2 championships, which each consist of 4 races. This should be almost no challenge. The rest of the platinum just requires you to finish 100 races in total, losing at least 50 of them. Even games with limited racing skills should find this to be very easy, arguably the easiest racer on a console. I would suggest waiting for a sale, though, there is no where near enough content to justify the list price.
Step 1: Complete & Win Championship 1 & 2
When you start up the game, go into single player and select Championship 1. This consists of 4 races, and you need to complete the Championship in 1st place overall. You can set the races to 1 lap each and max of 4 AI opponents, for the quickest and easiest completion. You don't need to win all races, but you need the highest cumulative score at the end to win.
Repeat the above process for Championship 2.
Trophies earned in this step - 10
Step 2: Grind out 92 more races, losing at least 50
Once you have won both Championship 1 & 2, you just need to complete enough races to finish 100 in total (so assuming you won all 8 races in the Championships, 92 more to go). You do have to lose 50 races in total, and win only 10 in total - including one on each track. The quickest route here is to grind these out on the Factory level, which can be won in about 1 minute. Losing will take a little longer, about 1:20, so get the 50 loss trophy first, then try to win the rest to get this done as quick as possible
Trophies earned in this step - 7
Win 5 Races
Win 10 Races
Lose 10 races
Lose 50 races
Drive 50 Races
Drive 100 Races