- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 21 (6, 5, 9, 1)
- Online trophies: none
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 1-2 hours (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 2 required
- Number of missable trophies: none
- Glitched trophies: none
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: no, play on Easy
- Do trophies stack?: n/a
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: n/a
- Additional peripherals required?: n/a
Chop is Dish is a very simply retro side-scroller that takes a lot of elements from Mario Bros. It's a very simple game and very easy platinum. Follow this guide and the load tip in the Walkthrough for the easiest way to go about this cute game.
Step 1: Play Through the Game a First Time
Simply play through the game. You have 7 lives to begin with. If you run out YOU WILL have to start over from World 1. There are 3 worlds with 4 levels. A boss is at the end of each of the fourth levels. Each level in the world has a checkpoint flag. Basically if you die you can quit the game, continue and you'll always be back to 7 lives. Just remember if you die, to quit and then continue and you'll have infinite lives.
Step 2: Play Through the Game a Second Time
Do the above again! Each of these play throughs shouldn't take more than half an hour to an hour.
Tip from esstee11: When you have completed the game once, after the credits then press continue. It will put you back AFTER the final boss, where all you have to do is jump in the meat again ending the game, finish twice trophy will unlock, taking seconds. Completely eliminating the need for a full second playthrough.
[PST Would Like to Thank Tuffinz for this Roadmap]