~ Full Credit for this Trophy goes to hma95 - for making a secret scroll location guide and for finding all the scrolls himself ~ Original Thread Link - https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/cal...locations.html ~
Chapter 1 (5 secret scrolls total)
1. As soon as you go through the stuck door, turn left to find a crate containing the first one.
2. Look near a wonded soldier lying on a cot near the flag in the center of camp to find a crate with the second scroll.
3. Check the stream near the commander's position to find a crate with the third scroll.
4. At the explosives depot, turn left then left again to find a crate at the end of a long narrow dead-end trench for the fourth scroll.
5. The last one is hidden near the body of a Confederate soldier on the far side of a boulder near one of the support beams.
Chapter 2 (5 secret scrolls total)
1. Go into the stables, turn right and there will be a create in the corner to find the first scroll of the chapter.
2 & 3. The houses on the farm have 2 scrolls. The #2 house after the boarded-up one has a chest on the main floor. The #5 house (second to the last) has a crate on the upper floor with a scroll.
4. In a crate to the left of the locked bedroom door, as you face the door.
5. The last scroll is in a crate on the balcony of the brothers home.
Chapter 3 (5 secret scrolls total)
1. On the bookcase on the right wall at the top of the saloon stairs has the first scroll.
2. Inside the hay shelter near the weapons store is a chest near the pile of hay bales for the second scroll.
3. Inside a chest at the foot of the bed on the left side of a room as you enter it.
4 & 5. The last 2 scrolls are near the hay wagon. The ideal time to find them is after you have taken out the townsfolk around the hay wagon but before Ray starts to push it. The first chest is under a hay shelter near where the coach comes to a stop. It's on the same side of the road as the barn. The other scroll is on the left side of the barn floor as you enter, under an upturned bathtub. You have to move fast to grab them both before the game progresses. You will have to replay the chapter if you miss one or both, or you can restart from last checkpoint right away to try again.
Chapter 4 (5 secret scrolls total)
1. In a small alcove to the right of a building near the wall of sandbags is a chest with the first scroll.
2. A chest near the shelter by the snipers is the second scroll.
3. Hidden by several barrels under the awning in the center of the marketplace is a chest with the third scroll.
4. The fourth scroll is sitting in the open on a bench in the small courtyard with the goat.
5. The last scroll is in a chest in a room in the back of the church behind Marissa. (Right side)
Chapter 5 (5 secret scrolls total)
1. In the first settlement at the bottom of the path is a chest near a covered wagon.
2. By the crates is a chest under a shelter on the right side of the mining camp.
3. In the upstairs bedroom in Devlin's house is a chest with the third scroll.
4. When you go up the scaffolding, you run into a crate with the fourth scroll. The crate is at the end of one of the longer horizontal sections of scaffolding and almost impossible to miss if you follow your brother.
5. At the top of the excavation, you climb down some wooden stairs that lead down to a small depression in the cavern with another set of stairs leading up nearby and several crates scattered around the stone floor. Under one of the staircases is a chest hidden among some barrels with the fifth scroll.
Chapter 6 (12 secret scrolls total)
1. There is a ruined house across the road from the weapons store with a chest near a pair of barrels with a scroll.
2. Behind the weapons store is a drunk Mexican passed out against a tree. The scroll is next to him, but as soon as you pick it up he will wake up and shoot at you so be ready!
3. Behind the weapons store with the store behind you on your left side, cross over the top of the small hill ahead of you to find a house at the bottom. Climb the ladder leaning up against the house to get on the roof and find a chest with the scroll.
4. Go down the road for a side-quest, look behind a large boulder to find a gallows. There is a crate at the foot of the gallows for the scroll.
5. At the ravine, you can look down and see a body on the ledge below. On a higher ledge that's just below the level of the path are the remains of some people, a rifle, ammo and the secret scroll.
6. When you leave the ravine path, turn left and follow the ridge of hills to the corner of the map to find an abandoned house. In the basket behind the short wall in front of the house is the secret scroll.
7. The hills between the weapons store and Ramos's villa is a destroyed wagon with buzzards. There is a chest there with a scroll.
8. Before taking off to capture Ramos, look in the upper floor bedroom. There is a chest with knives, ammo and a safe that has the scroll.
9. Go along the line of hills away from the compound and Ramos's bunker to find a graveyard with 3 bandits in it. Kill them and look in the open coffin for the scroll.
10. After your gun slinging with the bandit boss, there are chests in the middle of the cave. One with a scroll.
11. After you come out of the canyon, go right and follow the line of hills to find a dilapidated scaffolding clinging to the rock face. If you are Ray, use the ladders to reach the top level then use TNT to detonate the large boulder up there. If you are Tom, use your rope to climb to the top and find a bucket that has the scroll.
12. Turn left after leaving the bandits' canyon and follow the line of hills to find an abandoned mine entrance. Inside is a mining cart with the scroll.
Chapter 7 (5 secret scrolls total)
1. On the ground floor of the jailhouse is a chest with the scroll.
2. On the ground on the side of the barn opposite the sharpshooters is a chest with the scroll.
3. In the saloon on the ground floor, behind the bar is a chest with the scroll.
4. After climbing across the rooftops, on the street level, face the objective indicator and turn left. There is a chest by some horses with the scroll.
5. In the same area, go right instead of left to find a chest under a wooden awning with the scroll.
Chapter 8 (12 secret scrolls total)
1. In the apple cart on the side of the weapons store is the scroll.
2. Kill the sharpshooters while heading to a side mission and the area where they were is a scroll by the campfire.
3. Between the sharpshooters and the weapons store is a farm with bandits. Just outside of the fence is a crate behind one of the barns with the scroll.
4. On a side mission, before talking with freeman or killing Snipe's men, there is a chest behind the goat shed in the corner of Freeman's farm with the scroll.
5. Second floor of one of the buildings on Freeman's farm is a chest with the scroll.
6. Beyond the tower in the corner of Snipes's compound is a bandit camp next to the timbers of a burned down house. Take out the bandits and find a crate near the campfire for the scroll.
7. After killing the bandit's from their ambush in the ravine, check the rocky outcropping on the left side of the path to find the scroll next to a backpack.
8. In the back corner of the barn on Peters's farm is a chest with the scroll.
9. After leaving Peters's hideout, go around to the left side of it (as you face the entrance). You will spot black smoke rising in the distance, go towards it to find a smoldering campfire with empty whiskey bottles. Look over the edge of the precipice beyond it to see a dead body next to a whiskey bottle, next to his body is the scroll.
10. After the side quest, check under a wooden shelter near where you fought the second group of Indians to find the chest with the scroll.
11. Inside the barn where the first wave of Indians attack is the scroll sitting on top of some crates near the entrance.
12. When you leave the railroad, head towards the weapons store and follow the line of hills to the left as they lead you to a small cabin in the woods under attack by 3 Indians. After killing them, look on a wood box near the front door for the scroll.
Chapter 9 (5 secret scrolls total)
1. On the other end of the first plank bridge is a grate to the left of 2 barrels with the scroll.
2. After killing the enemies on the other side of the drawbridge, there is a scroll hidden between 2 barrels on the scaffolding.
3. In the overturned mine cart near the second mine entrance is the scroll.
4. Behind a crate just outside the second mine's exit is the scroll
5. When you exit the elevator, there are some crates among the chest that has the scroll.
Chapter 10 (5 secret scrolls total)
1. On the left side of the road just beyond the rocky arch when you see the first Comanche appear is a covered wagon half sunk in the mud. The chest is partially submerged and holds the scroll.
2. In the grassy area at the top of the path that leads to the Comanche snipers is a scroll sitting on top of a woven basket.
3. Before leaving the stuck wagon, check your left side for a nearby waterfall with a small tent and chest with the scroll.
4. Check the Island on the left side of the second river crossing to find a canoe with the scroll inside it.
5. After you pass the shaft of light shining down in the darkest part of the mountain pass, check the right side of the path as you continue up. When you find a dead tree leaning diagonally against the right side of the pass, look slightly downhill from it to find a dead body with cash and the scroll.
Chapter 11 (5 secret scrolls total)
1. Just as you cross the fence surrounding the Navajo village, there is a woven basket just past the first tent you see on the left side of the path to find the scroll.
2. Climb the ladder by the broken bridge to reach a Navajo corpse with the scroll.
3. Right before you reach the river, take the path that forks off to the left to see a canoe and the body of an Indian next to it that has the scroll.
4 & 5. The last 2 scrolls are found in a clearing. The chest's that hold the scrolls are placed in shelters that look like the ones built by Devlin's men.
Chapter 12 (5 secret scrolls total)
1, 2 & 3. All 3 scrolls are in open baskets outside of teepees in the Apache village. 2 of the baskets are rectangular and the 3rd one is round. 2 are near your starting position and the other one is a fair distance to the left of it, near the objective indicator. None of them are so far from your brother that you would get the warning about not leaving your brother behind.
4 & 5. Before going onto the mountain path, 1 scroll is in a rectangular woven basket next to a teepee at the base of the mountain path. The other one is in a woven basket underneath an elevated burial corpse near the edge of the plateau.
Chapter 13 (5 secret scrolls total)
1. Around the side of the Federal Bank is an open safe with the scroll.
2. Before going into the second house, there is a chest near the horses with the scroll.
3. When you go into the saloon, in the front right corner is a chest with the scroll.
4. Just outside the back entrance of the barn on the way to the church is a chest with the scroll.
5. As you are facing the church, there is a chest to the right of it with the scroll.
Chapter 14 (10 secret scrolls total, 5 in Thomas's half and 5 in Ray's half)
Thomas's 5 scrolls
1. There is a chest on top of the fort wall as you break from the second area of cover that has the scroll.
2. In the corner of the barn by the entrance is a chest with the scroll.
3 & 4. In the bunkers of the fort's wall if you go clockwise along the wall from the barn has chest's with the scrolls in them.
5. Near the horse that's located in a counterclockwise direction from the barn are some hay bales with a chest that has the scroll.
Ray's 5 scrolls
1. In the second room you enter, there is a chest behind some crates with the scroll.
2. After killing all the enemies in the room with the pillars and crates, there is a chest near the wrought-iron gate with the scroll.
3. In the corner of the atrium's ground floor is a chest with the scroll.
4. In the corner of the foyer is a chest with the scroll.
5. Once you land in the sewer, you will find a crate in the darkness with the final scroll!
That should be the last one and you don't have to worry about looking for anymore scrolls! YAY!