- Estimated trophy difficulty: 7/10 (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 16 (15 , 1 )
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 5-10 hours (depending on skill)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1+ clean up
- Number of missable trophies: None, all levels are replayable
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
- Do trophies stack?: N/A
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: None known
Burn the Rope is a puzzle game ported from mobile devices, where you must do as the title of the game suggests - burn ropes to complete 172 levels split into 8 sections. The concept is simple, although it is trickier than it sounds, some later levels may take many tries. The trophies are of a simple nature, as long as you get gold in every level, you get every trophy naturally, meaning you don't need to go out of your way for them.
Step 1- Play through the game, attempting to gold every level
Simple as that really. If you gold everything, you've got every trophy. The trophies other than getting golds all come naturally through playing through the game. You can choose to skip a gold if you wish, but as explained in Master of the Flame, this isn't advised
Step 2- Clean Up
If you did skip a gold, now is the time to get it. Once you've got every gold, you'll have all the trophies, most notably Master of the Flame. Congrats!
[PST Would Like to Thank TheManUtdFan for this Roadmap]