Banner by Ryukori
If you have any questions or comments, please visit the discussion thread
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 5/10 (personal estimate)(Estimated Platinum Difficulty)
- Offline trophies: 31 (14, 11, 5, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 6-7 hours (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 3
- Number of missable trophies: None (scene select option)
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: Yes – 'Revenge' and 'Hell' difficulties for the Bitter Rivals and Infinite achievements/trophies
Bright Memory: Infinite is the full-fledged follow-up to Bright Memory, and the work of one man, FYQD-Studio. Playing as Supernatural Scientific Research Organization operative, Shelia, you'll investigate mysterious portals appearing in the sky, causing demonic soldiers to spill into our reality. Combat involves wielding various weapons, including a Light Blade katana, which you can use to send bullets ricocheting back at enemies. It's a fast-paced and fun first-person shooter that flies by at a slender two hours or so, and its unlockable higher difficulty levels provide some neat replay value.
Step 2: Unlock 'Revenge' difficulty and complete the game again to access the final 'Hell' difficulty, and the Bitter Rivals trophy. Finish the game again to unlock the Infinite trophy, then you can set about using scene selection to mop up any remaining trophies you may still have to earn.
Step 3: Mop up. Using scene select option, you can retry the stealth-based 'Surrounded' mission if you failed it on previous attempts, alongside the short car chase segment, in which you have to destroy five vehicles. If you've yet to unlock them, you can work on the various trophies attached to attaining skills with the assault rifle, shotgun, handgun, and sniper rifle, as well as the ones connected to collecting Reliquaries. You should, by then, have unlocked the full complement of trophies. Well done!