- What is the estimated trophy difficulty for Bluey: The Videogame?
The estimated trophy difficulty for Bluey: The Videogame is 1/10.
- How many offline trophies are there in Bluey: The Videogame?
There are 23 offline trophies in Bluey: The Videogame.
- How many online trophies are there in Bluey: The Videogame?
There are 0 online trophies in Bluey: The Videogame.
- How long does it take to get the platinum in Bluey: The Videogame?
The estimated time to get a platinum in Bluey: The Videogame is 2-3 hours.
- How many playthroughs is needed to get a platinum in Bluey: The Videogame?
- How many missable trophies are there in Bluey: The Videogame?
There are 0 missable trophies in Bluey: The Videogame.
- Does difficulty affect trophies in Bluey: The Videogame?
Difficulty does not affect trophies in Bluey: The Videogame.
- Are there any unobtainable/glitched trophies in Bluey: The Videogame?
There are no unobtainable/glitched trophies in Bluey: The Videogame.
If you have any questions or comments, please visit the discussion thread
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 (Platinum Difficulty Poll)
- Offline trophies: 23 (6, 8, 8, 1)
- Online trophies: None
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 2-3 Hours (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty settings
The children's show that is as beloved by parents as much as its target audience now has a videogame you can play with the whole family. The game can be played with 1-4 people as you play as title character Bluey, her younger sister Bingo, their mom Chilli, or dad Bandit. In Bluey: The Videogame you follow the Heeler family in a set of adventures meant to mimmick the style of a show's episode. There are four episodes in all and afterwards there are options to free roam in the game's five different areas to find collectibles or play mini-games.
Step 1: Complete All Four Episodes
The game features four episodes with a story that all weaves into one narrative. Each episode only takes about 10-15 minutes and are very simple and linear. Aside from earning trophies for completing each of the episodes their are separate objectives in each episode, although each of the objectives are story related themselves.
It's like a zoo down here!
Gone With The Wind
Give me squeaky!
The Creek is beautiful!
Step 2: Mini-Games and Objectives
In-between episodes or after you've completed all the episodes you can quickly pull up the mini game menu and replay the games you unlocked while free roaming. All four are extremely basic and easy to win. There are also a few enviornment based objectives to do while you are free roaming.
Keepie Uppie Expert
The only way to travel on lava
Don't Let Go
Toast is ready
Slide, Slide, Slide
Step 3: Collectibles and Stickers
When in free roam each of the five areas have a set of 12 static collectibles to find. Each of these areas also have other individual collectibles to find to earn stickers and there are plants you can water to full length to earn stickers too. The collectibles are usually in plain sight with sparkles around it, with an occasional collectible hidden behind an object or up higher in your line of sight but all still very simple. You will occasionally level up and unlock costume items as you complete mini games or unlock stickers so you should unlock all the costume pieces automatically far before 100% completion while you perform other tasks.
Pretty cool leaves
All the things!