Banner by ixii.
If you have any questions or comments, please visit the discussion thread
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 4/10 Normal mode, 7/10 for Hard mode (personal estimate) [Trophy Difficulty Rating]
- Offline trophies: 13 (9, 3, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 15-20 hrs (personal estimate) [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 + save file load but 2 ARE recommended
- Number of missable trophies: 5 – Make Him Mad , Right Hand Man , Left of Centre, Head-Gun & Ark of the Covenant
- Glitched trophies: 0, but see Glitch Note under the Introduction below.
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: Yes, you must complete the game on Hard mode.
- Do cheats disable trophies?: No but all but 2 cheats were removed from the game. The only 2 remaining are cosmetic and have no effect on gameplay.
- Full BloodRayne Walkthrough Playlist: LINK.
- Trophies and Bosses Playlist: LINK.
- All BloodRayne ReVamped Videos: LINK.
Welcome to BloodRayne, 2002's hottest game – woops, sorry. BloodRayne ReVamped! That's right, it's your favorite dhampir half-Vampire, Nazi butt-kicker, femme fatale back again! Not much has changed from the original game or the Terminal Cut version... In fact, nothing has changed beyond improved graphics and controls, but that's the point. Ported by Ziggurat, BloodRayne ReVamped is the same game you loved 20 years ago but now on PS4 (and PS5 via backwards compatability). If you've never played them before, you might have a slightly hard time getting over the old graphics, because, while they've been improved, they still certainly show their age but if you're a fan of cult classics, B-movie camp or vampires in general, you'll still have a great time.
You play as Rayne, a Dhampir, AKA a half-vampire, half-human, who has just joined the Brimstone Society to help them take down other vampires and monsters. Before long, though, you'll change targets and you'll be up against the Nazi's G.G.G. division (Gegengeist Gruppe; this universe's Hydra division or Raiders of the Lost Ark's Nazis) who are searching for supernatural objects to help Nazi Germany win World War II. It's up to you to stop them from summoning demons!
GLITCH NOTE: There have been multiple reports that in the PS4 version, BloodRayne ReVamped freezes in certain areas of the game and cannot be recovered and must be closed and restarted. (Playing on PS5 does not have this issue, neither does BR2.) Unfortunately deleting and reinstalling only seems to help for a while before it begins again, and there have been no other solutions found yet. If this crash happens to you and/or if you fixed it, please let us know in the discussion thread: LINK. (Credit to cristian amat olivares @ YouTube.)
BloodRayne is a very linear game. There's no open-world map, there's no sandbox, there aren't any collectibles to find or secrets to uncover beyond two easter eggs. All but two trophies are story-related for killing the bosses and defeating the game so it's a very simple guide.
SAVING: Every time you change levels, the game will ask if you want to save. The best thing you can do is to not choose Quick Save and instead choose Save and make sure you save on a new file each time. In case you forget/miss either easter egg or have any trouble, this will save you a lot of time. BloodRayne does not have any kind of Chapter Select, at most you can only choose which Act post-game.
Melee Attack (Blades):
Cancel any Sense/PoV Skills (AKA cancels any of the below):
Step 1: Play the Game on Normal or Hard.
It's up to you whether you want to begin playing in Hard mode right away or whether you want to start with Normal mode and do a second playthrough later on Hard difficulty. However, if you have never played BloodRayne before or haven't since its release, we recommend starting on Normal mode.
Since nearly all the trophies are just for defeating bosses, you don't really have to worry much about the 100%. There are only a few trophies that you'll need to look out for if you want to do everything in one go. In order of appearance, they are:
- Act 1 Level "Sanctuary": In the very beginning of the game, you'll head to a church. Destroy the crucifix by shooting it to bits for Make Him Mad .
- Act 2 Level "Communication Breakdown": Don't worry about secrets or anything until you reach Act 2: Communication Breakdown. When you defeat the boss of that level (J.A. Cotter), the easter egg is right around the corner. See Ark of the Covenant for more.
- Act 3 Level "Doppelganger": Towards the very end of the game, just before the final boss, you'll have to face the bosses Sigmund and Simon. There are trophies for killing each of them first so pick one of them, kill them first, then stop, reload the save you made just before this boss fight and kill the other one this time. See Right Hand Man and Left of Centre .
- Act 3 Level "Of Wulfs and Demons": Finally, the second easter egg is located in the final boss chamber. It's important to note that you have to get this before you kill the bosses. See Head-Gun for more on that.
By the end of this step, you will have earned:
Make Him Mad
Walls of Jericho
Right Hand Man
Left of Centre
Teachers and Traitors
Of Wulfs and Demons
Ark of the Covenant
Step 2: Restart and complete the game on Hard if you haven't.
If you did your first playthrough on Normal mode, now is the time to start over and do it all over again, this time on Hard mode! Nothing really changes except that you take more damage. This is going to be pretty rough so buckle up, as BloodRayne can be quite tough at times as it is, let alone on Hard. The best tips I can give are to be patient, make use of your powers (Blood Rage & Dilated Perception) and try, try again! Don't get discouraged if you die a bunch of times, it's normal. See Vampiress for more tips and general info. Good luck!
By the end of this step, you will have earned:
Step 3: Clean up. (Optional)
If you missed either of the easter eggs or didn't do the alternate boss right away (Sigmund and Simon), reload your saves made at those times to do them. If you were overwriting saves rather than making new ones, you'll have to start all over. However, if you followed this guide, this step shouldn't be necessary.