- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 (Personal Estimate) (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 20 (20)
- Online trophies: 1 (1)
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 6-10 hours (Personal Estimate) (Estimated Time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No selectable difficulty
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats currently known
- Additional equipment required?: It's not necessary, but a second controller makes some trophies a lot easier.
This game is an isometric view, arcade survival racing game. You progress by winning normal races, surviving the longest in death races, staying in first place the longest in king of the hill races, and completing time attacks. There are various weapons and boosts that you can use and the game is designed to be chaotic and pulsating, and in my opinion it is highly fun and addictive and one of the hidden gems of the PS Store. The best way I can think to explain it is Motorstorm RC crossed with Mario Kart but there may be a better analogy than that! The game is a good candidate for a fun and easy 100%, while it can be challenging and a little frustrating but on the whole it's not a bad game.
Step 1: Play through the career and beat the boss, making sure to get at least one cup in every mission. Doing this will get you all career trophies and the bulk of the miscellaneous trophies, as they are all likely events that will happen during the course of the game.
Upon completion of this step, you will have definitely earned:
You will also more than likely unlock but not limited to:
Enough Dying Maybe?
I can do it
Step 2: Grind for points if at all necessary and clean up any miscellaneous trophies that may remain, see the individual trophy descriptions for information and methods for each one.
After you have completed this step, you will have earned:
That's Not Gonna Stop Me!
360 NO SCOPE
Try It All
In the individual trophy descriptions I make numerous references to being able to get the miscellaneous trophies during offline party with a second controller. The way to set up the match so that it is just you and your second controller, with unlimited time to get the trophies is to go Main Menu > Party > Host a Game and choose the following settings:
- Allow online players?: No
- Maximum players: 3
- Fill empty slots with bots: up to 2
- Waiting timers: Short (but doesn't really matter)
- Allow voting: On (but doesn't really matter)
- Game Modes: for all miscellaneous trophies, pick race, unless you need to boost a king of the hill or death race win, in which case pick those. Either way, deselect the options you don't need.
- Map types: Turn off all apart from hard track, this is because the hard tracks have more places to easily knock off the opponent and kill them with the various weapons.
After this, go back to the top and click the arrows to start the party then press on the second controller to allow him to join. Continue from here and just the 2 players will be in the race. Make sure to nudge the second controller every few seconds otherwise a bot will spawn in his place. You can easily respawn the second player by moving the controller if you forget, unless you are in a death race, in which case the bot will stay until the end.
Step 3: Join an online party to get the final, single online trophy. As the servers are dead, find a boosting partner here: Trophy Boosting Thread
After this step you will have earned:
Getting this trophy will also nab you will have 100%, congratulations when you get it!
[PST Would Like To Thank morg106 for this Roadmap]