Credit to kinjall for the banner
This Guide is the property of "Terminator" and for use only on Playstationtrophies.org so if you see it listed anywhere else, please let me know.
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 (personal opinion) (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 6 (1, 3, 2)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: Anywhere from 3mins to 2-3hrs, depending on if you play normally or just skip through everything (Estimated Time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: No trophies are glitched but the translation overall isn't great and is littered with typos and grammatical errors.
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty options available.
- Do trophies stack?: Yes, there are Global PS4, Asia PS4 and NA Vita versions available.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
- Additional peripherals required?: No
Welcome to my Guide for Big Dipper, a Romance set in the coldest part of the Russian Artic Circle. You play as Andrew, a young man who has lost his way in life and now works for someone who may or may not be Santa Claus. I won't go any further into the story, else I'll spoil the surprises. In terms of trophies, nothing is glitched but all of them are story related so nothing is missable and all of them will pop in the same order they're listed in the Walkthrough so get yourself a mug of Tea/Coffee/Hot Chocolate and a full box of tissues then sit back and enjoy the story as it unfolds.
- The NA PS4 and Vita versions of the game are reportedly very unstable with poor controls but I can confirm the EU PS4 version works just fine (though I haven't played the Asian release yet so can't comment on that one).
- There will be unavoidable spoilers in this Guide because Spoiler Tags haven't been enabled yet.
- Due to the lousy translation, I've had to correct certain passages so don't panic if they don't 100% line up with what's in-game.
- There is no auto-save in this game, therefore you have to save manually.
Step 0: Decide how you want to play the game
As with every other VN on the market, you can either sit back and play normally with the auto-play enabled or change the settings so you can just press the skip button repeatedly until the game ends and the relevant trophies have popped. IMO this game is too good to simply press and skip through everything but if the 100% is all you want, go into the Settings menu then set the Text Speed to maximum before returning to the Main Menu. Once you get in-game, just hammer until all 6 trophies have popped. If you do decide to play normally, the game can be saved by using either the D-Pad or Thumbsticks to highlight the Save option then pressing twice.
Step 1: Play the game the way you decided to in Step 0
Once you've decided how you want to play, go ahead and do it then in either 3mins or 2-3hrs (depending on if you played normally or not) you will have the 100%. Note: You don't even have to finish the game to get all the trophies, because Reunion will pop before the end credits start and there's nothing for seeing the post-credits scene so you can quit there and then if you want.
At the end of this step you will have earned the following:
A Friendly Bear
Spirit of the Forest