- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 12 (11, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 30 - 45 minutes (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 (up until Level 26 (Level 1-2 in-game))
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
Welcome to Barry the Bunny! Originally developed and published by LightUP and ported to consoles by Ratalaika Games, this game is a 2D platformer that follows some of the same gameplay fundamentals as Prehistoric Dude, but with a unique twist where players collect pieces of wood to repair bridges that were destroyed by the overalls gang and help the bunnies make it back to their homes.
Step 1: Enjoy the game to your heart's content!
Much like other games that were published by Ratalaika, there isn't much to say other than to enjoy the game, since you will unlock trophies up until you complete the game's twenty-sixth level (AKA Level 1-2 in-game) and save at least twenty-five bunnies. However, keep in mind that are many enemies and hazards you will come across while playing through this game.
Additionally, there are other trophies you should keep in mind while going for this game's platinum, such as defeating two of the specified enemies, and two more trophies that are related to two of the items in the game.
Upon completing this step, you will unlock the following trophies:
A lot of Levels
A lot of Bunnies