-Estimated Trophy Difficulty: xx/10 (Personal estimate=2/10) (Trophy Difficulty Poll)
-Offline: 11 (6 , 4 , 1 )
-Approximate Amount Of Time To 100%: 2-4 hours.
-Minimum Number Of Playthroughs Needed: 1
-Number Of Missable Trophies: 7 - "A Minumum of Panic" , "Tuned Out" , "Door Prize" , "Chucklehead" , "Demystifier" , "Escape Artist" , "Tannen Tamer" .
-Glitched Trophies: "Escape Artist" (See trophy for details.)
-Does Difficulty Affect Trophies?: No difficulty options
-Do Cheat Codes Disable Trophies?: None available
Great Scott! Our favorite time travelling partners from the mid 80's return to us for some more crazy time based antics in Episode 2: Get Tannen! This series is made by the creators of the "Sam and Max" games, Telltale Games, it will come to us in 5 different episodes each released a month apart from each other. This guide/walkthrough covers the second episode. The first thing I would like to mention is that I would highly suggest not using a walkthrough to play for the first time through, as it is much more fun to play through the game and figure things out on your own. If you are mindful of what the missable trophies are and when and how to get them, you can easily play through this game and get 100% in one playthrough without following a walkthrough. However, I realize that there are some of you who want to get through it as fast as possible, or simply be absolutely sure they don't miss anything, so for these people a walkthrough is provided under "Kid Restraint" .
If you plan on playing this without the walkthrough, take note of the missable trophies to make sure you can get 100% in this game in one fell swoop. Be sure to free Artie without causing a ruckus near the beginning for the "A Minimum of Panic" trophy. During your very short stay in 1986 about mid-way through the game be sure to get "Tannen Tamer" , as once you finish that scene you can no longer go back. Once you return to 1931 and have access to the speakeasy, I'd suggest picking up the "Tuned Out" , "Door Prize" , "Chucklehead" , and "Demystifier" trophies. When you come close to the end of the game be sure to go out of your way a bit and get "Escape Artist" . As long as you take note of these trophies, you can play without the walkthrough and still get 100%, but the walkthrough is there in case it is need.
A few notes about how the walkthrough is set up, which is the same as the walkthrough for Part 1:
- Dialog (_____): __________ This denotes a conversation taking place in the game. The first blank inside the brackets shows who you are talking to, and the second blank shows which conversational option you should choose to unlock a trophy/progress in the game. If the second blank shows "Any" you are welcome to choose whichever choice you like, the outcome will be the same.
- Trophy: _________ Unlocked! This shows at what points each trophy should unlock during the story line.
- Walk ___________ This is to tell you where you need to take Marty to in order to obtain a trophy/progress through the game. Remember that you can hold to make Marty run. The directions I provide when referring to the town square are in the form of cardinal directions (north, east, south, west) and they are all taken from the center of town square. This means that the courthouse is on the east side, the police station is on the west, etc. Remember whenever I give a direction like east or west it is referring to east or west from the center of town. Directions like right or left refer to directions from the point where you are standing.
- Interact with ________ To interact with something you simply need to highlight it and press When "Interact with _________ (With ______ equipped)." is shown, that means you need to equip that item before interacting with the specified object.
- Use Item __________ to equip. Pressing opens up your inventory. Now you need to scroll over to the item specified in the blank spot and click to "Use Item", or more simply put, equip it.
- To exit. This is simple. Whenever this is shown in the walkthrough it means that we are done with this conversation or location. Pressing will exit the conversation or leave the area so that you can continue.
Step 1: Play Through The Game.
The first thing I recommend you do is simply play through the game. Whether you are using the walkthrough or not, this will earn you a fair percentage of the trophies. Be sure to watch out for the missable ones: "A Minumum of Panic" , "Tuned Out" , "Door Prize" , "Chucklehead" , "Demystifier" , "Escape Artist" , "Tannen Tamer" . As long as you know what to look out for you can get these trophies even without following a step-by-step walkthrough. See them in the trophy guide to find out when, where, and how to unlock them. If you aren't using the walkthrough and you get stuck, pressing will open up a hint menu, then you can press to reveal more hints. The hint level can be increased from the options menu to make them even more blatant about what you should do. This has no effect on the game, or the trophies, so feel free to abuse the hints as much as you like. If you watched out for and achieved all of the missable trophies, then once you finish this step you should have 100% of the trophies. If you missed something move on to step 2.
Step 2 (Optional): Clean Up Playthrough
If you happened to miss a trophy here or there, now is the time to start a new game and track it down. Upon completing this step, you will now have 100% of the trophies.
[PST Would Like to Thank T_I_M_B_0 for this Roadmap]