-Estimated trophy difficulty: xx/10 (Not enough votes. Personal estimate=2/10)
-Offline (breakdown):12 (7 , 4 , 1 )
-Approximate amount of time to 100%: 2-4 hours.
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
-Number of missable trophies: 5. "A Plausible Explanation", "Fuelmaster", "Fate in flux", "Hi Bob!", "Deja Marty".
-Glitched trophies: None so far.
-Does difficulty affect trophies? No difficulty options.
-Do cheat codes disable trophies? None available.
Great Scott! Our favorite time traveling partners from the mid 80's return to us for more temporal shenanigans, but this time, in the form of a video game! This series of games made by the creators of "Sam and Max" games, Telltale Games, will come to us in 5 different episodes released a month apart from each other. This guide/walkthrough covers the first episode of them. The first thing I would like to mention is that I would highly suggest not using a walkthrough to play for the first time through, as it is much more fun to play through the game and figure things out on your own. If you are mindful of what the missable trophies are and when and how to get them, you can easily play through this game and get 100% in one playthrough without following a walkthrough. However, I realize that there are some of you who want to get through it as fast as possible, or simply be absolutely sure they don't miss anything, so for these people a walkthrough is provided under "A Bicycle Built For Two".
If you plan on playing this without the walkthrough, take note of the missable trophies to make sure you can 100% this game in one fell swoop. During the opening scene of the game, make sure to unlock "Deja Marty". Also, be sure that before you leaving Edna Strickland's apartment, you unlock "Fate in flux", because if you exit the apartment before getting this trophy, a second game will need to be started. As soon as you travel back in time, quickly pick up "Hi Bob!" and "A Plausible Explanation". While in Emmett's basement you need to unlock "Fuelmaster", otherwise another full playthrough will be required. As long as you take note of these trophies, you can play without the walkthrough and still get 100%, but the walkthrough is there in case it is need.
A few notes about how the walkthrough is set up:
- Dialog (_____): __________ This denotes a conversation taking place in the game. The first blank inside the parentheses shows who you are talking to, and the second blank shows which conversational option you should choose to unlock a trophy/progress in the game. If the second blank shows "Any" you are welcome to choose whichever choice you like, the outcome will be the same.
- Trophy: _________ Unlocked! This shows at what points each trophy should unlock during the story line.
- Walk ___________ This is to tell you where you need to take Marty to in order to obtain a trophy/progress through the game. Remember that you can hold to make Marty run. The directions I provide when referring to the town square are in the form of cardinal directions (north, west, east) and they are all taken from the center of town square. This means that the courthouse is on the east, police station is on the west, etc.... Remember whenever i give a direction like east or west it is referring to east or west from the center of town. Directions like right or left refer to directions from the point where you are standing.
- Interact with ________ To interact with something you simply need to highlight it and press When "Interact with _________ (With ______ equipped)." is shown, that means you need to equip that item before interacting with the specified object.
- Use Item __________ to equip. Pressing opens up your inventory. Now you need to scroll over to the item specified in the blank spot and click to "Use Item", or more simply put, equip it.
- to exit. This is simple. Whenever this is shown in the walkthrough it means that we are done with this conversation or location. Pressing will exit the conversation or leave the area so that you can continue.
Now onto the steps:
Step 1: Play through the game.
In this step you should play through the game (using the walkthrough or not). This will earn you all of the story related trophies, which is also the majority of the trophies in the whole game. Whether you decide to use the walkthrough or not, make sure to watch out for "A Plausible Explanation", "Fuelmaster", "Fate in flux", "Hi Bob!", and "Deja Marty", since they are missable. See them in the trophy guide to find out when, where, and how to unlock them. If you aren't using the walkthrough and you get stuck, pressing will open up a hint menu, then you can press to reveal more hints. This has no effect on trophies, so feel free to abuse the hints as much as you would like. If you watched out for and achieved all of the missable trophies, then once you finish this step you should have 100% of the trophies. If you missed something, now we move on to step 2.
Step 2 (Optional): Clean up playthrough.
If you happened to miss a trophy here or there, now is the time to start a new game and track it down. Upon completing this step, you will now have 100% of the trophies.
[PST Would Like to Thank T_I_M_B_0 for this Roadmap]