- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Personal Opinion) (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 34 (12, 17, 4, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 2-3 Hours (Personal Opinion) (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No Difficulty Selection
- Do trophies stack?: Yes: EU PS4, EU Vita, NA PS4, NA Vita, Asia PS4 and Asia Vita.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No known cheat codes
- Additional peripherals required?: None
Developed by PigeonDev and ported by Sometimes You; Awesome Pea is a classic "Game Boy" style side scrolling run & jump platformer.
You control a Pea that has a mission to collect all Coins & Diamonds through 5 different style levels (Original, Train, Dungeon, Tower & Falling), that vary only by scrolling sideways or up/down. Gameplay wise, this is a short and fun little game that has a decent trophy count for what it is. Almost every level has a trophy associated with completing it so the trophies come at a regular pace. Each level however must be completed whilst collecting all available Coins & Diamonds in each. You are joined in the levels by a number of enemies/obstacles that must be avoided in order to stay alive.
Control wise you will only need the and to jump (double tap for second jump). There are also no missable trophies.
Step 1: Play The Game
All levels can be replayed how ever many times are needed in order to collect all the Coins & Diamonds in one go. Should you die on a level, it will restart and you will have to collect them all again. Completing a level without collecting all will also result in a need to replay the level. If you are struggling to collect all, then feel free to complete the level without them, in order to advance the game and then come back to it later. It is worth noting that you cannot backtrack in all levels; therefore if you noticed that you missed a collectible, then you may as well restart the level.
Every level has a trophy associated to completing it with collecting all Coins & Diamonds (except level 12 or 2-0) so all trophies can be obtained during this step. A full walkthrough by The Blakk Vulture has also been provided in the walkthrough for At the world's end .
[PST Would Like To Thank Dino_Roar for this Roadmap]