- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 13 (1, 11, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 30-60 min (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
- Do trophies stack?: Yes. There are 6 stacks - EU PS4 & Vita, NA PS4 & Vita and Asia PS4 & Vita.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No
- Additional peripherals required?: No
Attack of the Toy Tanks is a top down tank game. Where you control a toy tank and need to eliminate the opposing tanks in a variety of different levels. As per Rataliaka tradition, it's a quick and rather easy platinum. The only real annoyance is the controls but if you can get used to them the game won’t pose any problems.
Completing 30 of the 60 levels available will most likely net you all other trophies as well. The only exceptions might be the time related trophies. If that’s the case, they can be cleaned up though chapter select.
[PST Would Like To Thank SwedishPirate for this Roadmap]