- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2.5/10 (Trophy difficulty Thread)
- Offline trophies: 1 (1)
- Online trophies: 11 (6, 4, 1)
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 6-10 hours (Personal Estimate (Estimated Time to Platinum))
- Minimum number of playthroughs: Many Multiplayer Matches
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: N/A
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulties
- Do trophies stack?: Yes, PS3 and Vita have separate lists
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: None
- Additional peripherals required?: Vita can be useful for self-boosting, but none are required.
Atomic Ninjas is a 4-player only multiplayer 2.5D arena brawler developed by Grip Games. You will use different items to attack and zip around the map, trying to complete various objectives and win matches. While the player cannot kill another player, they can push them off ledges or into traps which gives the game a certain kind of uniqueness.
The game is quite fun and will require some skill. Trophy-wise the game is very easily boosted as you can boost the whole thing yourself with one PS3 and one vita. However, if you need to find someone too boost with check out the Boosting thread. If you are planning on doing this game without boosting, this game can be quite tricky with some of the Ninja Trials being a little insane.
- Trophies CANNOT be obtained in Ninja Academy. This won’t be mentioned again.
- There are 2 types of items: Weapons and Transport Items. They are glowing boxes on the arena. Below is a list, this will include in parenthesis what the item looks like.
- Weapons: Shuriken’s (shuriken’s), Force Grab (blue energy around a wooden crate), Punch (boxing glove)
- Transport: Rope Swing (Rope with a hook on the end), Rocket (Red rocket), Claw Jump (Claw)
- The trophy guide is written assuming you will be using “Wormhole” arena.
- There is no idle timeout on PS3. However, you will want to set the Vita system’s screen timeout to 30 minutes. This can be found under:
System Settings > Power Save Settings > Enter Standby Mode Automatically > 30 minutes
- You can add up to 3 ‘local players’ on PS3 with only one controller connected (3 is the limit. You cannot add more if you have more controllers).
- Pick up Weapon/Transport Item
- / Use Weapon
- / Use transport Item
- Pause/Start Game
Step 0: Autopop (Optional)
If you have done one version of the game, you will unlock Trials and Tribulations upon entering the multiplayer and you will earn Atomic Ninja by completing a match.
Step 1: Core game + Tutorial
As soon as you load the game you will have to complete the Ninja Tutorial. This will give you an idea on how to play the game and it will also give you an idea of the different mechanics and abilities at your disposal to defeat you opponents. You can skip the tutorial, but I highly suggest doing it so you know how to play. You'll also be earning most of the game’s trophies except for level 30. The main focus should be completing the different game mode trophies and also the miscellaneous trophies located within. However, do keep an eye on your Ninja Trials and complete these and complete them as you see them appear. At the end of this step you should unlock:
Fresh out of school
Ninja costume party
Let the party begin!
Don’t follow the light!
Happy New Year!
Step 2: Grinding
This step is the reason for the 10 hour completion time; grinding. Here you will be grinding for level 30 using the ‘King of the Hill’ method if not already unlocked previously. If you also need to finish up any of the remaining Ninja Trials, now is the time to do that if you have not already unlocked them in the previous steps. At the end of this step you should unlock:
Trials and tribulations
Enjoy your new 100%!
[PST Would Like to Thank NiTR0 for this Roadmap]