- Estimated trophy difficulty: 6.5/10 (With the backup save exploit) 10/10 (Without the exploit)
- Offline trophies: 28 (4, 18, 5, 1)
- Online trophies: None
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 20-30+ Hours (Depends on your skill)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 in each game
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: Some trophies can be done on any difficulty.
- Do trophies stack?: No
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available, however the settings for some games will not disable any trophies.
- Additional peripherals required?: No
Welcome to Atari Flashback Classics for the PlayStation Vita. You are here to work on the
trophies for this collection, but the platinum will not be easy because some of the hard trophies returned from Volumes 1-3; in particular, completing a level in Asteroids without scoring is a total pain. Also, this collection lacks the high score related trophies, unlike the collections from the consoles. If you are master at those games, you won’t have any problems, but this plat is not an easy one. Good luck!?
??Like the collections from the PS4, I found the backup save, and it worked on the Vita version. You will make some of the trophies easier if you use this exploit.
1. Pause the game and quit out to the menu, but make sure the game is done saving.
2. Quit the application
3. Go to content manager
4. Go to copy content
5. Go to online storage (If you have PlayStation Plus, but if not, you can go to PC or PS3, if the Vita is connected to either one.)
6. Select PS Vita System to Online Storage
7. Select Atari Flash Back Classics save file
8. Select Copy
9. Select OK
10. If your save file is in your cloud, simply overwrite.
11. Return to your game, and it will continue where you left off.
?You can also refer to this video, but this video is a PS4 version.
Step 1: The Quick and Easy Trophies
For those trophies (such as shooting down all of the mushrooms from the arcade Centipede) you can get without any problems at all. Like the Atari Collections for the PS4, there was a trophy that you will need to play all of the games. Also, using a glitch for Pong makes it easier to win without your opponent scoring a single point.
They Named a Crater after Me
Lockout (If you use a glitch that shows you in the trophy description.)
I Ain’t Afraid of No House
We Can Rebuild
Step 2: The Hard and Annoying Trophies
For those trophies that could pull your hair out. Keep in mind, the trophies from Asteroids like completing a level without scoring or destroying 10 UFOs without dying are very hard and annoying. Oh, there was a trophy that you will need to complete the game on Xari Arena because there are 32 waves to complete, so please check this trophy description for more details how to get it. Therefore, winning the game on Pong without your opponent scoring a single point will be harder if you are not using a glitch. Like the PS4 collections, you can literally use the save backup trick that tells you above will make them easier.
Lockout (If not using a glitch.)
We Don’t Need No Fortification
B]We Don’t Actually Need a Photograph[/B]
Step 3: Clean Up
If you haven’t gotten any other trophies from the previous step or you haven't gotten any other trophies (like completing Adventure in less than 40 seconds), you will need to get them in order to unlock the platinum trophy. Once you get this platinum trophy, you have completed the Atari collection on you Vita.
Home for Dinner
[PST would like to thank Atarster for this Roadmap]